Phase 9.3

Yoongi's POV

"It's time you solved the mystery, Gray Wolf!" the guards commanded me. "I can't. There aren't enough fragments of Chaos." "All of the information is here!" "I thought there's nothing the Gray Wolf can't understand." "Only if the fragments have been gathered. But you've given me nothing to reconstruct..." Suddenly all of them started to grab me "What are you doing?!"

Jimin's POV

"Secretary recruitment?" a man asked. "Yes. This would've been in 1900. I realize it's been 24 years, but..." "Oh, I know what you mean. Yes, I remember it well. The requirements were blond hair and blue eyes. Even the shoe size was specified. They vacated the room once the interviews were over. They were peculiar men." "So that actress, Nicole Lulu, applied for the secretarial position and then just vanished?" Hoseok ssaem asked as we made our way back to the theater. "Yes. There's something fishy about this... Let's look into it a little more." "Yes, for Yoongi! But the 'Downtown Blue Rose'... Is that really connected to the murder?" "I-I get the feeling that it is... Anyway, let's go!"

"Now when was that... I saw her riding in a fancy carriage. It's been about 10 years since Nicole left the stage."

"Rumor has it that she became the lover of some rich man or noble."

"I remember hearing that too. Oh, I think that was 10 years after Nicole disappeared."

I thought about what people said when I asked about Nicole Lulu. She applied to become a secretary... and ended up the mistress of a noble? "Jimin, sorry to keep you waiting!" Hoseok ssaem came back with a huge paper bag in his hand. "When did you...?!" "We're in the city, after all." "And I had to buy a souvenir for Jin hyung, anyway..." "For Jin hyung?" "We often come here together to shop. He'll probably be angry when he finds out I came here alone." "Jin hyung is in Heraklion right now. Well, he came to see the Coco Rose play. He drove me here on his motorbike." "Huh?! Why didn't he invite me?! We've been best friends for 10 years, and he takes you instead?! You've been best friends for 10 years?" "Where did you first meet?" "I'm not telling you. I hate you, Jimin! That's why I won't tell you!" "Er, well... Ssaem?" "I hate Jin hyung even more! I hate him so much!"

Hoseok's POV

"ACHOOO! I think I've caught a cold... But I hope Coco makes her appearance soon!"

Jimin's POV

"Nicole Lulu?" a baker asked as I interviewed him. "I heard you were a big fan..." "Yeah. That's why it was such a huge shock to hear about her death." "What, you didn't know?" "Nicole's passed away."
"It's true." Hoseok ssaem and I were standing in front of her grave. "Huh? It says 1900..." "That's the year Nicole went missing. The year of that secretary recruitment..." "But didn't someone see her 10 years after that?" Ssaem asked.

Namjoon's POV

"Please stop this at once! This won't help anything!" I begged to father on the phone. They had tied up Yoongi on a chair and put him in a middle of some magic circle with candles and incents around him. I might not like him but I hate to see him suffer. "You watch closely too. Watch the power that dwells within my son, your younger brother." "Father! Father!" he hung up on me again.

"Herbs to sharpen the senses, monotonous ringing and flickering candlelight solely to heighten the effect. What do you mean, 'occult'? Is this not an admirable example of science?" I heard Yoongi say.

Third Person POV

"We don't have tickets and there are guards. What should we do, Jimin?" Hoseok asked Jimin as they tried to find a way to get into the theater. "The inspector should be coming here, but..." Back in the room, they were still torturing Yoongi in several, stupid ways to solve the crime. "What's the criminal's name?! Solve the mystery, Gray Wolf!" Namjoon turned his back and was about to leave but a guard stopped him. "No one may leave this room until the ceremony is over."

"He's not here..." Hoseok said as he was starting to get tried waiting. Jimin looked around to search for Namjoon but someone else caught his attention. Someone familiar with red hair was standing far away from where they were. "Miss, please stay here!" Jimin said as he ran towards him. "W-What's wrong, Jimin?!" When Jimin got to where Bang Sihyuk was standing, there was no one but a rope handing down from an open window above him. He realized that Bang showed him the way to get into the theater. But to Jimin's unfortunate luck, there were guards in front of the door at the end of the stair case.

"What happened to that assertiveness you faced me with... Boy?" "Sihyuk?!" Sihyuk ran pass Jimin and kicked the guards down making them unconscious. "Hurry. The wolf cub is through the inner door." "Thank you!" Jimin said as he run through the corridor to get to Yoongi.

Jimin's POV

"Yoongi!" "Jimin!" Namjoon hyung looked at me, thinking how I got through the security. Yoongi was on the stage being carried by…. Bang Sihyuk? How could he get in here before me?  "How can you be there?!" Just then Bang disappeared as if he was never in that room and left Yoongi on the stage unconscious.
"Yoongi!

Yoongi!

Yoongi!

Yoongi!"

I shook him to wake him up. "Jimin..." "Thank God... Thank God... Thank God... Thank God..." "You can't! This case is..." "I know! I know. If I didn't get involved, you would... But I got involved. Isn't it okay? To have a busybody involve himself in everything about you... To have a friend like that?" "Jimin..." "The sacred rite has been defiled! Get that person out of here!" The guards shouted. "Please wait!" Namjoon hyung stopped the man from getting us.

"Jimin. Right now, struggle as I might, there's no way I can free myself from father's spell." "But...!" "Solve the mystery. So that you may live... Show me your power. I'll solve it!" Yoongi said out loud causing everyone to stop moving. "I'll solve it. I'll solve...the Coco Rose Case!"

"Jimin... Why did you think to investigate Nicole Lulu?" "Why...? It seemed like a story that would please you..." "For a bright bore, well done. I commend you." We were waiting for Namjoon hyung to come with us. "Father has granted permission. So where will you go?" He asked. "The cemetery." "What?!" "I'm going to the cemetery...to dig up Nicole Lulu's grave."