Phase 9.5

Jimin's POV

"I realized you were listening in on us. Jupiter Roger." "Jupiter Roger... So this man is the head of the Science Academy?!" And he's also a Gray Wolf... "How did you know?" He asked us. "The Ministry of the Occult put this performance together to show him. He would be sure to come. And naturally, you would be right next to him." "I see. Your reasoning is sound." "And... To verify the existence of the item, I knew you would make contact with me." "The item?" what are they talking about? "So you figured out what it is?" "What is this thing you're talking about?" I asked. "His Achilles' heel was in that memento box." "Achilles' heel?" In that box... the box we found at Beelzebub…

"Don't you also want to hear about the Coco Rose murder?" "Are you saying that you've solved all of the mysteries?" "I obtained a certain something at Nicole Lulu's grave. It's Coco Rose's will." "You mean that paper?!" "I've already hidden it somewhere. For our own safety, you understand. Her last written words are:

'My beloved sorcerer...
God has sent down lightning to strike our mutual sin.
I have given birth to a demon child.
And I'm sure that I will pay for it with my life in the near future.'

Coco Rose birthed the child of the Alchemist Leviathan. Leviathan was African. So naturally, the child was... The culprit saw that. And in a fit of rage..."

"W-Wait a moment! The person who saw the Queen's baby was... You don't mean..." The king... The king was the culprit "However... Someone who offered a helping hand appeared, and promised to sweep the grisly crime under the rug. Then, a Coco double was found, ultimately leading to the fabrication of this stupid scenario. The problem was, there was only one entrance to her room. He was seen going in and out of it..." "But it's said that he didn't have anything with him." "He was wearing something like a large hat. Very large... But all he did was play his part. The scenario writer who cast him into the fool's role was..." "If the truth came out, the country would fall into disarray. Having made that assessment, that someone hid the truth behind a veil of secrecy." "It seems you've got a quick mind." Was he complimenting Jupiter? "True to your reputation."

"Oh, Roger, you were over here? I was looking for you." Another man appeared at the door "My apologies, sir. Did something happen?" Jupiter asked him. "No, nothing. Let's go home." "Wait." Yoongi said making them stop and look at us. "What is it?" "Did you enjoy the performance?" "Coco... The Queen... really did love His Majesty. Through her death, their pure love has been preserved forever." The man answered Yoongi and walked away. "Give your father my regards." Jupiter said and followed the man.

Jungkook's POV

"He said he doesn't know who the murderer is? Take him back to the academy. I don't care.
The ceremony is over." I hung up the phone call from Namjoon. "Where are His Majesty and Jupiter Roger?" I asked to one of my guards. "They've returned home." "Gray Wolf... Charming Monster... It was a good ending!"

Jimin's POV

I just remembered, Hoseok ssaem... I hope he's all right. "By the way, why were you in Heraklion? You said that you came with Jin Hyung." "That was... I mean, er... I was... Ouch! What was that for?!" I got kicked in the leg for not answering him quickly. Half way to the academy, the carriage stopped and a young man and a woman, who seemed like his mother entered our carriage because theirs was stuck in the mud. "I'm awfully sorry about this." The woman apologized. "Not at all." "Did you have an outing in town?"

"'The Blue Rose of Crete'. We went to see the Coco Rose play." Yoongi answered her. "I see... Are you students at the Bismuth Royal Academy?" "Yes." "I can see you're close friends." "Bismuth Royal Academy... So the clock tower isn't there anymore. Does it make you feel sad?" the man asked to his mother "Why?" "After all, wasn't that a special place for you and Father? You always looked up at the clock tower and thought about him." Wait a minute… than does that mean she is… "I have plenty of memories here. Besides, I have you. Our life now is dearer to me than anything." She answered.

Yoongi's POV

"There are two people who have disappeared from this case. The child that was born and the maid that accompanied Coco from France. Apparently, she bore a resemblance to Coco. I don't know if she was a double or if they were just close... But right before the murder, they switched places. The one killed in the first murder was the maid, who had switched places with the Queen. Coco and her son survived. That's one more tale that isn't noted in the memoir. The quiet remainder of Coco Rose's life."

"We're home." "Yes. Back to days of reading books." "You say that it's boring, and yet..." "Of course it's boring. However... It's much better than putting you in danger." For the first time, we held hands and walked back to the dorms.