Phase 3.1

Jimin's POV

"All I did was flick you lightly. You sure make a fuss over things!" I brought my hand near to his face to caress where I had flicked him but he moved away from me and was crying more than before. What have I done? "Um... Yoongi?" "Jimin... I didn't think you were that kind of man." "I-I'm sorry. Did it really hurt that bad? Wait, I mean... Sorry." "I'm never going to talk to you again! I'm done with you!" "You're done with me?! Hey now, Yoongi. That's a little much just because of a little flick deserves breaking up a..." Yoongi turned his back to me and didn’t reply anything. "I get it. So you like your books more than you like me? Fine. I'm not coming back here again. I seriously won't come to see you ever again! Yoongi, you... Yoongi, you crybaby!"

I know he said he's done with me, but if I bring him some sweets tomorrow, it'll probably put him in a better mood. "How long is it gonna take me to copy this textbook?" I yawned and stretched. Yes I was copying all the words in the textbook by hand. (Copiers were not invented in the time of this story. Its 1923 so yeah.) I looked outside of the window from my desk to relax my eyes a bit but I saw something very unusual. "A moving trunk!" I went outside to see if it actually was a moving trunk, it really was moving but a certain human, by that I mean Yoongi, was pushing it. "What exactly are you doing? You're not allowed to leave the academy without permission, right? Plus, the gates are locked."

"You can't talk?" He didn’t reply anything. When I took a closer look at his face, his cheeks were swollen. "Oh, you have a cavity! It's because you sleep right after eating sweets. Look, your right cheeks swollen. Ah! The left one too... It's getting worse and worse!" "But you don't need all this luggage to see a dentist." I set the luggage down to see what he had packed for a trip to the dentist. "What's all this stuff?! Changes of clothes... Toiletries... A tea set and plates?! A stuffed animal and... a vase? What? Is this... a cot?! Wait here a minute. I'll get my wallet. I'll show you the secret passage out of here. Actually, Taehyung told me about it. I'll take you to a dentist!"

"Wait...What am I doing on a train?" Yup… when I noticed, both me and Yoongi were on a train. "Say, Yoongi..." I was going to ask him why but he turned his face to face the window. I thought Yoongi wanted to go to a dentist. But his destination is actually... To Horovitz ...Horovitz. That was the name of the town in that three-line classified advertisement. Indeed... "Tell me, Yoong—" but I was cut off by a person who knocked on the door of the cabin we were in. "Mind if I join you?" the person asked "Not at all." I replied without looking at the person "Whoa... it's you!" but guess who it was….. The nun I met in the market.

"I see, so we're going to the same place! I'm headed for Horovitz too." The nun explained. "Ahh. Horovitz, huh? Um..." "I'm Anna. I was... uh... raised in that town. That's why..." "Oh, that's right. What happened afterwards? With the stolen plate... " "Who knows? That was the last I saw of it. I was yelled at, believe me. Oh, look." Anna pointed out to a town. "We're almost there." "Gonna be a storm tonight. The wolves come out on a night like this." The owner of the house we were staying in explained us.

"Wolves?" "The Gray Wolves. Deep in the mountains in this area is the Village of Gray Wolves. On nights where there's a strong wind, they come down from the mountains to hunt people. That dead bird hanging outside is meant to keep the Gray Wolves away. Did you two also come here after seeing that classified ad?" The owner asked

"Then there are more people?" I asked him back. "Yeah, they're all enthusiastic about driving a car up into the mountains. But the incline is too steep, making it impossible. Be as careful as you can not to incur the fury of the Gray Wolves." "Um, do people raise wolves in that village?" I asked him. I was getting curious about these gray wolves. "No! They're humans. With undulating golden hair and rosy cheeks. They have small bodies and they all look the same, no exceptions." The owner turned towards Yoongi looking terrified while explaining how those people looked like. "Yes, just... Just like him. The quiet, terrifying Gray Wolves..." "Yoongi..." "Excuse me? I'd like another blanket." Anna asked the owner" Ah, it does get a lot colder when night falls on our town. "So I've noticed. Can I also borrow your phone too?" "Sure." Huh? She said she was from this town... Shouldn't they know each other?

"Oh!" I saw Yoongi struggling to carry his luggage upstairs "I'll carry your luggage up!" "Hump!" That’s all the sound he made and refused my help. Sigh. I went to my own room and tried to get some sleep but I couldn’t. The wind was blowing outside making the windows rattle. But after a few moments, a wolf howl made me sit straight in my bed. "Wolf...?" I went outside into the halls to see if Yoongi was okay, I guess he was, he came out hugging a pillow and looked very sleepy. "Oh, Yoongi. Did you hear that howling too?" "Well... A squirrel came out of the hat box." "Huh? What are you talking about?" I guess he's sleep talking? "Go ask the squirrel. In squirrel language..." "Are you talking in your sleep? Though, I'm happy that you're talking to me again..." He stopped and his eyes widen. I think… he remembered we were not talking, his face got red and went inside his room without saying anything back to me.

"Yoongi!" Wrong move Jimin, wrong move, I stepped into his room and things came flying out, pillows, books and even the vase he brought. "Wait! Calm down, Yoongi!" He was trying to pick up a chair to throw it to me. Where does he get this strength? "Let me ask you one thing! Why did you come here?!" He calmed down and put the chair down and listened to me with his back facing me. "You were the one who told me you weren't allowed to leave the academy... But you broke that rule to come here. There's a reason, right? Won't you tell me? Do you hate me that much? You told me once, don't you remember? That you were one of my few friends..." Even though there was the sound of thunder and the rain but it was really quiet and cold. "You'll be soaked if you leave that window open." I told Yoongi. "I'm coming in. Just to close the window. "I went into his room and closed the windows and I finally heard him talk.

"I... I came to prove someone's innocence." He said as he tried to take out something out from his clothes. "Yoongi, what are you—" "Wait!" "H-Hold on, what—" "Wait! Wait!" "Wait!" "I'm not a dog!" "He brought out a golden chain with a locket and opened it to show a picture of a woman who looked like Yoongi. "Is that... you?" "Min Eunsong. My mother."