Phase 2.6

Jimin's POV

I opened my eyes to find myself lying down on a bed in the school clinic. I quickly sat up and got a painful headache. "Are you awake now?" someone asked me. I turned to the source of the voice and found that Bogum was in the same room as me. "Are you alright?" he asked me again and held his arm out. But somehow I remembered seeing his bandaged hand before I had fainted. I sat up and moved his hand away. "Yeah! I'm fine!" "Oh... Jimin, you were lying unconscious near the storehouse. I found you and the gardener help me carry you here."

"Really? Thank you." I looked around and found out that the book was gone. "What's wrong?" "Oh, nothing." "Oh good then. I heard that the ghost of a girl appears in that storehouse, so nobody goes near it. Jimin, you weren't attacked by a ghost were you?" "Haha, I-I doubt it..." I don't think it was a ghost. Wait... Don't tell me Bogum attacked me? "This academy sure does have a lot of ghost stories, doesn't it?" "Yeah..." I can't believe it. But Bogum is the one who hid the book. Still...

"Even the library has one. What's it called? The Golden Fairy. The fairy is incredibly smart and he'll solve any problem for you, but in exchange, he'll steal your soul. Instead of a fairy, he sounds more like a demon, don't you think?" "No, you are wrong. The person at the very top of the library is Yoongi!" Oh no.. i shouldn't have said his name. "Yoongi?" Bogum asked me with a surprised face. "He skips class and reads books up there all alone. There's no golden fairy in the library. Just a short boy with blonde hair who demands for sweets, not souls." I answered back as I while getting out of the bed.

"But everyone says that no one's seen him before. Does he really exist?" "Yes. Yoongi really does exist." I said while i finished putting my shoes on and walked out of the room to go find the book. "I see..." I heard Bogum say before I walked out.

"The book… the book…" I talked to myself as I tried to find the book near the place I had dropped. "Jimin!" I heard someone calling me and turned around to see Hoseok ssaem. "Ssaem, are you okay now?" "Yes. Thank you for yesterday. But forget that. Did you hear the news? That mummy was a graduate of the academy! Isn’t that scary?! Oh no! If I think about it again, I'll…" he said as he looked like he was about to faint again. But thank god I caught him in time before he hit the ground. "Ssaem!" "Thank you." I saw that he was holding the book I was finding. "Where on earth did you find this book?!" "Huh? Oh… it was on the ground behind the flower bed." On the ground? So Bogum didn’t have it. Then who? I was busy thinking when I heard something fall in the storehouse and that made Hoseok ssaem get his conscious and jump behind me for cover.

I walked towards the door of the storehouse with Hoseok ssaem still behind my back. But I found that there was no one. "I heard this place is haunted." "I-I took off my glasses! So if a ghost or something appears, I won't be able to see it! This time I will be fine!" he said after putting his glasses on the ground and sticking to my back again. "No… it's dangerous so please put your glasses back on." He nearly started to whine back but we heard something move and clearly… CLEARLY HEARD SOMETHING TALK

"…lp …me… He…lp… me… Help… me…"

That was it, both Hoseok ssaem and me screamed and ran out of the storehouse compound.

Park Bogum's POV

Park Bogum's POV

I climbed up the stairs to the top level of the library to check if what Jimin told was true. "There's no boy here." The whole floor was empty but there were books lying around. "If there's anyone, it’s a ghost or an old man. Or maybe there is a golden fairy." I looked around the garden floor. "But this is not a place for a boy." I stopped to see the post card on the floor in front of a cabinet. "There it is." I smirked and was about to go take it but "Yoongi!!" I heard Jimin's voice. When I looked back to the place where the postcard was, it was gone. How can it be gone? "Bogum? What's wrong?" "Nothing. I just wanted to see the botanical garden." I told him and headed downstairs. "Well, see you later."

Jimin's POV

Okay that was strange. Wait where is Yoongi? "Hey Yoongi!! Arent you here?!?" I yelled for him to hear. Where could he have gone? I remembered what bogum told me yesterday.

*flashback*
"But everyone says that no one's seen her before. Does she really exist?"
*end of flashback*

No way… "Yoongi!" I called him again but there was no response. "YOONGIIIII!!!"