Phase 1.11

Warning frequent POV changes.
Sorry for the very irregular updates..  I will try to update more since my assignments are done ≧ω≦

Third person POV
“Ha ha ha ha ha” Yoongi started to laugh as soon as Jin Young finished what he was talking about. “Eh... seriously Yoongi, that sarcastic laugh again?!” Jimin exclaimed. “W-What!! There is nothing funny in what I had been telling!!” Jin Young yelled to Yoongi but Yoongi didn’t look like he was effected by the shouting at all. “This time, I was laughing at your joke for you.” He replied “Joke?? Hey you..!” Jin Young was about to argue back but he got cut off.

“Do you believe… that a ghost can write an invitation?” Yoongi asked him. “B-But this ship undoubtedly sunk to the ocean floor!” Jin Young answered to Yoongi’s question. “Everyone, would you put your noses to work?” everyone stated to sniff the air. “This smell...” “The smell of… wet paint?!”  Ji Hyo questioned. “And this wine…” Yoongi continued “According to the label, the vintage is 1890. A Crete-produced wine, fermented more than 30 years ago. But its shade is clear and it smells young.” “What does that mean?” Jimin asked Yoongi. “The place where this wine was fermented was burned to the ground in the summer of 1914, during the outbreak of the great war. You can’t get this wine anymore.” Said Yoongi.

“Then the label is…” Jeonghan was about to say something but “Probably from a different bottle.” Yoongi cut him off again.

Jimin’s POV
“Why would anyone go to all that trouble?” I asked. “It’s obvious. To turn this ship into a perfect replica.” Yoongi answered back. “But what about the red words on the wall?? And this flooded lounge?! Where did the corpse disappear to?!” Jin Young asked Yoongi. “Instead of a series of words, I’ll make you see by reconstructing the chaos.” Said Yoongi. And finally detective Yoongi has made his appearance.

Yoongi’s POV
“When we returned from the deck, we entered this room as a matter of course, but why?” I asked them. “Well the door was open. All the doors to the other rooms were closed.” Ji Hyo answered me back. “Exactly. Alright, Jimin, try to open that door.” Jimin opened the door and I should be correct. “Hey, there’s another lounge in there.” See, I am always correct. “We were in this room first. This is a simple trick. And those words on the wall, too…” I went behind the bar counter to find the evidence. “The answer that I was led to out of the reconstructed chaos… is right here.” I found the torn off piece of wallpaper and showed it to everyone.

“What the...” I heard Jin young say. “The duration of that blackout was plenty of time in which to rip off a long piece of wallpaper covering the wall that already had the words written on it, don’t you agree?”

“Pffft! It’s so simple when you know how it was done.” Ji Hyo said. “Wow, Yoongi you are amazing!!” said Jimin in a loud voice. "Shhh! The sound of water... " I told them. In a second, Jin young pressed his ear to the floor. “We’re flooding.” He said. “Let’s go to the radio room and call for help!” he said as he ran towards the door.

“What are you standing there for? Do you want to go down with the ship? If this ship is the Empress Crown, we have to go one floor below to head to the radio room!” Jin young explained.

Third person POV
Everyone started to walk quickly following jin young who knew the structure of the ship. “Why does this ship have such as irksome structure?!” Ji Hyo complained. Everyone ran until Jimin saw the elevators which led to the floors below. “Stop!” Jin young warned him. Just on cue, the elevator string broke and the elevator fell to down through the vent. They were all shocked, especially Jimin. “Let’s look for the stairs” Ji Hyo suggested. They tried to find the stairs after running through the empty halls of the ship.

Jimin’s POV
I was starting to get tried after all the running, I turned back and saw Yoongi was struggling for his breath. I stopped and handed out my hand. “Here” I told him. “What’s that?” he asked me back. “After all, this place is dangerous. Give me your hand.” I told Yoongi. Yoongi started to pout and his cheeks looked a bit red. Hold on, is he blushing?!