Phase 7.4

Leviathan' POV (This POV is what Yoongi is reading from the Book)

(** Each paragraph in this POV are divided because they all happens in different times…)

Two years had passed since the night I was glorified for creating a blue rose at the royal palace. "Even now... Even now, you won't show me your face." The queen said as she touched my mask. "The man currently standing before you is the real me. There is no deceit in my heart. My beloved Coco Rose..." I told her. Just then, the door burst open. "Baron Musgrave!" The queen said "What do you want?" I asked him.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Several days later, a trial was held. "The next witness, Jupiter Roget from the Science Academy." Baron Musgrave announced. The existence of alchemy itself was on trial. A scholar from the Ministry of the Occult submitted evidence. A scholar from the Science Academy cut him down. It was all a trap to make me lose my standing. What a farce...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"We'll give you a chance, Leviathan. Make some gold now, right here! That is the order of His Majesty, King Rupert de Gille!" Musgrave ordered. "I see. You'll then exile me and try to produce gold yourself." I said. "W-What are you talking about?!" Musgrave said while stuttering. "Your Majesty, do you agree with him?" I asked the king. "The mask... Won't you take off the mask? I don't care about the gold. I'm just afraid. Are you a demon? Or a human? Am I bound by contract with some unknown entity?" the King said and walked nearer to me. "S-Stay away!" I warned the King while walking backwards. "Please. Your face... Take off the mask..." The King begged "Stop... Don't touch me!" I swatted the King's hand away from my mask, causing him to fall down from the force.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"I heard from my father. He said they concluded that alchemy doesn't exist! Those fools..." Ian complained. "Ian, don't let that bother you." I told him. "Please teach me alchemy! I'll use your skills to convince my father!" Ian pleaded. I didn’t have a choice. He wanted to know alchemy…

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

By night, Ian was lying dead in a pool of gold. I could hear the guards running up the stairs to where I was and they all gasped when they saw the sight. Funny humans. "I made him drink molten gold." I told them before they asked stupid stuff. "B-Bastard!" "Haul him in!" the guards said before they launched towards me. "Is there any gold in this room? A question for Musgrave. If alchemy doesn't exist, then where did the gold that I used to murder your son come from?" I told them. "No one passes judgment on me! No one. No one!" I said while laughing evilly.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Forgive me, Ian..." I said as I knelt down to where he died. "Ian..." A person who looked like him came into my laboratory.

"I've been wanting to meet you, Leviathan

"I've been wanting to meet you, Leviathan. My name is Jungkook. I've come to protect you." The person said. "Protect me, you say? From what?" I asked. "From the king and his servants. The Ministry of the Occult can't afford to openly oppose the king on your behalf. However, I personally wish to aid you. Of course, there are conditions." Jungkook said. "Hmph. Do you want gold too?" I questioned. "I don't need that vulgar stuff. I simply wish to prepare for the storm." Jungkook said. "Storm?" "A storm is coming, the likes of which the world has never seen. The king does not know it is coming."

"What are you talking about?" I asked him before he could continue. "War." He claimed. "Of a scale we humans have never experienced before. The world will split in two and do battle. In every city, on the sea, and in the sky, the war will be staged. Much blood will flow, and one country will cease to exist. After the storm, the world will change. A new age, governed by new rules, will come. We have to protect our history! Our knowledge! Our ancient power!" He declared. "What will you have me do?" I asked again. "I want you to create the power to do battle. To protect old Europe, especially Crete, from the new forces!" Jungkook Proposed. "Create what?" I asked. "Artificial soldiers that do not fear death...Artificial humans... Homunculi." Jungkook's answer left me shocked.

Third Person POV

"A tool for the storm. A lonely monster held captive in a clock tower. Haunting that jail alone, even now... You too?" Yoongi said to himself after closing the book.

Meanwhile in the clock tower, Jimin finally started to talk to the man he followed. "I know who you are. Bang Sihyuk. I heard about you in the Village of Gray Wolves. Who are you? How are you related to Yoongi and his mother?" Jimin questioned. "And how are you related to him?" Bang Sihyuk asked back. "Me? I'm...Yoongi's friend!" Jimin answered. "Friend?" Bang said and laughed. "What's so funny?!" Jimin asked in an angry voice. "It's impossible for a Gray Wolf to have human friends. And a Gray Wolf would never trust a human." Bang said. "That's not true!" Jimin denied. "All humans fear the Gray Wolves. Those who approach one only do so to use its power." Bang claimed.

"During the first storm, a beautiful monster was born. For the second storm, as part of a plan!" Bang uttered. "Storm?" Jimin muttered. "Years from now, a gale strong enough to shake the world will blow." Jimin remembered what elder Robert said. "Certainly, he's the child of my companion. But he's also a son of the aristocracy that runs this country. In the end, he's nothing more than their tool." Bang Sihyuk said. "What do you want with Yoongi?!" Jimin asked. "What will you do about it?" Bang questioned him back. "I'll protect him!" Jimin said. "Can you protect him? Some knight in shining armor you are." Bang Sihyuk said in a mocking voice.

"Yoongi isn't a tool! He's neither a monster nor a Gray Wolf! He's my friend!" Jimin said. "Everything has already begun." Bang said and started to walk out of the room. "Wait! What do you mean?!" Jimin asked. "Be careful. The Marquis de Kim Jungkook is a whimsical man." And in a snap of fingers, Bang Sihyuk vanished into thin air.

Jimin's POV

"He vanished?! Isn't the Marquis de Kim... Yoongi's father?" I went back down and stood in front of the entrance. "Something is happening... Centered around Yoongi..." I thought in my head and shouted his name loudly in my head. "Yoongi!" "What?" Yoongi asked. I may have shouted much louder than what I had thought. "Y-Yoongi?! Uh, let's see..." I had to make up and excuse. "I was just...d-doing vocal exercises! Y-oo-n-gi!" now that was a lame excuse. Wow Jimin just wow. "You're a strange man." Yoongi said. "W-What are you doing here, anyway?" I asked him. "I'm here to solve the mystery, of course." He said. "So you've solved Leviathan's mystery?" I asked. "All the fragments of Chaos are assembled. Do you want me to put it into words?" He asked. "Of course!" "If I must. You might as well call the Newt and Pointy-head over first." He said. "Sure!" I answered him and quickly went to call Namjoon hyung and Taehyung.