Phase 10.4

Third Person's POV

"My eyes have seen a lot of deaths…  And none of them have moved me. For I've never been afraid of death. But...But now…" Yoongi said in his own thoughts as He crawled under the carriage to defend himself. He needed to stay alive. He need to meet with Jimin again. "Good job." Bang said after throwing the sword in the ground in front of where Yoongi was kneeling. "Please, help me. I'll do anything! I'll accept any humiliation! Help me!" Yoongi begged. "How unsightly. A Gray Wolf, throwing away his pride, begging for his life—" "I want to live! After Eomma protected me and I met Jimin, I learned... the meaning of fear. I don't mind being unsightly. I found something more important than pride! So please!" Yoongi said as he kept begging for his life.

"'I'm going to protect Yoongi. I live only for that reason.' Stop it! Eunsong… Don't get any more attached to the Wolf Cub!" Bang suddenly yelled as he held Yoongi up from his collar again. "Why, Eunsong?! I'll protect you! I live only to protect you! Eunsong! In that case, you… You should love me!" Bang continued as he nearly pushed Yoongi off the edge of a cliff and held on to Yoongi's pendant but Yoongi spun himself to the safe side, accidently pushing Bang towards the edge. "You can't have that!" Yoongi said, by the time he trying to stand up, Bang had already fallen off the cliff.

Yoongi's POV

"What's that? Oh my, he's covered in blood!" I could hear the people at the harbor who were waiting in line to board the same ship whispering. "Wait! Where did you get that injury?" the staff who was checking the tickets asked us. I was holding Bang's hand, I went down the cliff after he had fallen to see him badly injured but he could still walk. He came and found me sitting near the edge of the cliff some hours after Bang fell down. "I have a ticket. Let me board." Bang said to the staff. "Hey!" The staff blocked him. "Didn't I say I have a ticket?!" Brian said while holding a hand on his injury. "Then get in line over there. I'll need to follow the procedures of checking your ticket and your identification." The staff said to him "Let's go, Sihyuk." We walked to some buildings and sat down on the pavement as we waited for our turn.  "Why did you save me?" Bang asked. "I don't want to lose any more than I already have. Nothing more." I answered him.

"Namjoon!" I looked to see my dear brother standing in front of me with his guards. "Run! I can't run anymore… So at least you can…" "I can't do that." I cut off what Bang was saying. "You saved me once. So it's my turn to repay the favor. This time, I'll protect you!" Namjoon walked pass me and squatted in front of  Bang. "You, dying man… Have you seen an undersized Gray Wolf? Oh, it looks like your vision is failing, too. You probably won't be able to find that runty wolf cub… But if… If you do happen to see him, tell him this. 'If you've decided to run, show me how far you can go. Use that Charming Monster brain.'" Namjoon said and walked away. "Thank you…" I said to Namjoon. I know he wasn’t going to hear me but for the first time, I was grateful. Finally it was our turn to board the ship, I could see Namjoon waiting for me to get on board with Bang. But when we passed him, I swear I heard Namjoon say "And now, we're even."

Third Person POV

"Lord Kim! It's terrible!" one of Namjoon's guards said as he ran to him. "What is?" Namjoon asked him. "A communique arrived! In Heraklion, the Marquis…" Namjoon's eyes widened after hearing the news of what had happened to his father and quickly went to the place where his father had given a speech. 

Back at the castle, the King had also gotten the news about Jungkook. "Kim?!" The king said, losing his balance and fell down on the floor. "Your Majesty!" "Don't… Don't leave me alone!" The king said as he mourned for his trusted right hand man.

"The flames are spreading over here!" "Here, too!" "Run!" The citizens were saying loudly as they tried to find ways to escape. In that commotion, there was a person, with red hair, walking towards Eunsong's body, he knelt down and held her hand for the last time. "The flames are springing up. Crete is burning. Where we met… No... It's Miona… We were born… We were abandoned… We were bound together...in that kingdom of sorrow." He said while he waited for the flamed to swallow them and take them to a peaceful world.

Yoongi's POV

"Yoongi, my soul. As long as you don't disappear, neither will I." I remembered eomma's words. "Does it hurt? Wait, I'll get medicine…" I said to Sihyuk who was lying on the bed in pain. I walked out to the dock to ask someone for help. "It seems the Ministry of the Occult's Marquis de Kim was murdered." I head some men talk on my way back to the room. " They say a woman turned into the Charming Monster…" woman… eomma? "Apparently, that woman…" "That woman what? Tell me! What happened to Eomma...I mean, that woman?!" I asked the man. "Well, that's all I know." he said and walked away with the other person he was talking to. I couldn’t move from the spot I was standing. Bad thoughts were flying around in my head. I tried to stay calm and quickly went to Sihyuk to tend to his wounds. "I'm scared." " Yes, I hear he's a handsome young boy with golden hair… I hear he's a dangerous fugitive." I head someone say. I quickly walked away from the scene before I got accused of eavesdropping.

"Sounds like search instructions are going around. Being on an enclosed ship, sooner or later…" I told to Sihyuk while putting a cold cloth on his forehead. "Lone Wolf with Eunsong's eyes… Hear me out." I stopped what I was doing and listened to him. "The blood flowing in our veins is not that of the Gray Wolves. Because of that, we were persecuted by the villagers and chased from the village. To the very end, our mother never shielded us from harm. We despised everything. Miona...and this world. But Eunsong, who had been disgraced, still faced directly forward… Yes. Just like you... right now. Eunsong desperately tried to protect the child she had been forcibly impregnated with. She lived only for that reason. She was the mother we had always wanted. I wanted to kill you. That way, Eunsong wouldn't have anyone but us… She would live only for us...Yes." "That's enough! No need to tell me any—" "You have to live! That's... Eunsong's wish." He stopped talking and closed his eyes. "Sihyuk…" no… not another one…

"I never thought I'd be attending a funeral at sea… I feel sorry for his son." I heard people around me whispering. I stayed on the deck, hours after they threw Sihyuk's body into the sea. "He's a handsome blonde-haired boy who's 15, but looks more like 10…" I could hear some other people talk near me but I didn’t pay any attention to them. "Excuse me." the man said moved the hat I was wearing. "Silver hair?"

I went back into my room and laid on my bed and played with the pendant

I went back into my room and laid on my bed and played with the pendant. The pendant opened up to show a hand-drawn child like drawing of all us. "Is that me? And the farting newt… And could this figure that looks like soft ice cream be Namjoon? Jimin… You don't even have a shred of artistic sense!" I giggled at the drawings not realizing that I was crying as well. 

"We're going to depart soon! So hurry!" I could hear one of the staff yelling at the workers who were loading things on to the ship at the 6th stop. "Excuse me." I heard someone call me and I turned to see that it was Jupiter Roger. "You… Are you here to capture me?!" I asked him but he didn’t say anything. All he did was hand me a stack of letters and left the ship.

"I've turned my back on the values of my father and my older brothers for a long time. But after being dragged into the inexorable flow of history like this… I thought about what I was fighting for. I might just be deceiving myself, but I thought that I was fighting to protect the people dear to me. It's thanks to you that I can now think this way, Yoongi. I want to make it back home alive so I can see you again. And I want to tell you something important, something I should've told you but could never bring myself to until now. That's why I want to make it back home alive!
I don't want to die here!"

Please, Jimin, don't get yourself killed. I'm Eomma's soul. And you...are my heart. As my heart, if you die...I'll die, too.

"Hey, Yoongi, let's go outside again sometime, just you and me. Let's watch the light sparkling off the ocean once again."

Jimin, you're right next to me even now. The two of us are looking at this sea…