Phase 4

⚠️Frequent change of POVs ahead⚠️

Jimin's POV

"It happened in Heraklion, the capital city of the Kingdom of Crete. 'What lovely clothes...' A girl looked at the dress on a mannequin. Just then the mannequin turned her head to the girl and the eyes glowed red, hypnotizing the girl. 'Then come over to the changing room.' And when the girl walked into the department store... the girl tried on the dress and looked in the mirror and then a woman from the mirror's reflection tried to eat the girl... AAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" I was listening to the story Taehyung was telling and found myself screaming along to him. "I got you! I got you! Jimin, you're such a coward!" "Well, that's because you suddenly screamed in my ear. Sheesh..." I said and took out a letter, more like a shopping list. "Is that a shopping list?" Taehyung asked. "Yeah, my cousin sister back home asked me to get lots of stuff. Let's see... Three white cotton blouses, one with a tartan checkerboard pattern, shoes, socks, a glass pen, a blue rose... What exactly is a blue rose?" "You don't know, Jimin?" "Nope." "A blue rose is..."

Taehyung said as he opened a book to show me the picture of the blue rose. "...this! A blue diamond, the national treasure of the Crete royal family. But it was stolen during the war, and now nobody knows its whereabouts. What your sister wants is a replica of this. It's a glass paperweight sold at Talos, an old department store." He continued. "I see." "Aww, you're so lucky you get to go shopping in Heraklion. Since you're going, I'll lend you this book of ghost stories." He gave me a stack of books... sigh... why is everyone so obsessed with ghost stories? "T-Thanks." "By the way, what did your sister send you?" I remembered the present I was supposed to give. "That's right. I need to head over to Yoongi's place. Taehyung, thanks for telling me about all that stuff. See you later!" I said as I walked away." "Who's Yoongi?" I heard Taehyung asking me but i didnt reply him back any made my way to the library.

"I'm bored. I'm bored. I'm bored! I'm bored! I'm bored! I'm so horribly bored." Was what Yoongi has been telling me for the past 15 minutes since I had been in the library. "S-Say, Yoongi, can I tell you something? I'm going to Heraklion tomorrow-" "Jimin!" Yoongi cut me off "By tomorrow, get yourself incorrigibly wrapped up in another life-threatening case." "Why?! No, thank you! It'll be all right." "I'll solve it for you right away if you catch me in a good mood. Just to fend off boredom." "Oh, that reminds me. Here, a present. To fend off your boredom." I handed him the present after unwrapping it. "A present? Something barely comprehensible as usual, I'm sure- "

Yoongi stopped what he was saying and looked carefully at what I was holding. "What is that?!" He asked me in a very amused voice. "It's a hanbok from my country. She sent it after I told my big sister about you in a letter. I thought maybe you could use it as sleepwear. Want it?" "Yes!" "I'm glad you seem to like it. So, Yoongi, you fasten the ribbons like this-" "I don't need you to spoon-feed me the details! There's nothing my wellspring of wisdom can't do." He said looking very proud. Ugh... his pride. "Yoongi, seriously..." "I'm in the middle of reading a book. If you don't have any cases for me, why don't you just put that down over there and go away? Good-for-nothing!" "Unbelievable... Well, I do have a lot of preparations to make for tomorrow... Okay, I'll put this down here. Sorry I disturbed you." I put the hanbok next to him and walked back to the dorms.

Yoongi's POV

I waited till I heard the library doors close. "This is so pretty!" I held up the fabric in my hands. I loooovvvveee pretty thingsss... "Hanbok! Hanbok! Jimin gave me a Hanbok! Hanbok!" I sang while walking back home. As soon as I got back to my room, I took off my clothes and went to the shower, when I came out, I tried on the hanbok Jimin gave. I was going to pick up on of the pieces when I looked at my hands... the bruises were still there but I don't care. "That good-for-nothing said to use it as sleepwear. Is this a belt? There's no buckle. Is this a ribbon? Why is it so long?" I tried to put it on and looked into the mirror. I looked like a present wrapped by a toddler.