Phase 1.14

I am so sorry for not updating for a long time but here I am.... Another chapter is coming up soon :)
#GeniusYoongiDay

Yoongi’s POV
“RUN!” I said as I pulled Jimin along with me. “Let’s hide in the nearest room! Then look for weapons.” I told them as we ran. Thankfully, we found a room nearby and went into it and searched for weapons and tried to find a hiding spot. Just then Ji Hyo said there was someone coming.

Jimin’s POV
I saw a pair of hand knuckles (A/N I seriously don’t know how to describe them but they are in a shape of a fist with rings… sry) and was about to hide after I heard what Ji Hyo said. “H-Hey Y-Y-Yoongi!” just as I was about to call Yoongi to come and hide with me, the door flew open. And guess what, a dead Jeonghan was walking into the room with a huge axe and he looked very alive. I stayed put so I could hit him from the back but he didn’t come anywhere near to me. He went straight to where Yoongi was hiding.

“I have to hunt down the rabbits… because I’m the hunting dog!” I heard Jeonghan say and saw him grab Yoongi from the collar of his shirt. I came out from my hiding spot and hit Jeonghan straight into his face with my metal fists. He let go of Yoongi but unfortunately, his lucky charm necklace fell off as well. “Let’s get out of here” Ji Hyo told us but then “Wait… I need to get that…” said Yoongi.

While Yoongi was trying to find his necklace, I saw Jeonghan get up and started swinging his axe in all directions. To get more time, I hit him in the eyes and he fell back down. I hope I knocked his conscious out for some hours. “Let’s go” I said. We ran out of the room and blocked the door from the outside and made out way to the radio room as fast as we could to get help.

It was still raining when we got to the deck. “That’s the radio room.” Ji Hyo told I and she handed Yoongi his necklace and he thanked her. “It’s very important to you isn’t it?” he asked Yoongi. He didn’t reply back since he was trying to put it back on but he looked troubled. “Jimin...” he called out “Alright… alright” I helped him put his necklace back on.

“So, Yoongi, how did you know? That Jeonghan wasn’t really dead?” I asked him. “Yes. I also want to know about that too… after all, he didn’t have a pulse then either!” I heard Ji Hyo say. “Then?” I asked her. “Nothing. Forget it.” She replied. “It’s the tennis ball. That man was fiddling with a tennis ball the whole time. Holding it tightly under his armpit would momentarily stop his pulse.” Yoongi told us.

“I see… you caught on right away, which is why you were scared and called Jimin over to you.” Ji Hyo told Yoongi.

Yoongi’s POV
“I wasn’t really scared! If I hadn’t acted like that, this idiot wouldn’t have moved.” I told them and made my way to the radio room. “Something about being called that gets my blood boiling” I heard Jimin arguing back. “But you are an idiot.” I told him back. As both of us were walking to the radio room, we heard Ji Hyo scream. We turned and saw Jeonghan grabbing her from her hair and threw her to the side and was slowing walking to us holding an axe. Yes... it was the same axe we used to block the door.

“Yoongi, get in here! Use the radio to call help!” jimin told me. “But Jimin what about you?” “I brought you here. I have a responsibility to get you home safe.” “No you are wrong. I wanted to come here. I found the invitation and showed it to you!” “Look, it’s not the time to be arguing about that Yoongi. If I don’t save you, my honor of… forget about that... I just… I just want to save you! Now get in there and call for help!” he pushed me inside the room and slammed the door shut.

“Jimin!! Please! Be with me! Let’s go home together! I don’t want to be alone! JIMIN!!!” I didn’t hear Jimin replying me back... all I heard was the sound of the axe falling down and someone being thrown onto the floor of the deck. I just hope it’s not jimin. ‘Wait... When did I even start to worry about him?’ I talked to myself as I made my way to the radio and called for help. Just as I was finishing with sending the help signals, I heard someone open the door of the room and saw a beaten up jimin. I let out a sigh of relief. “Jimin!” I was happy I saw him alive. I need to get a hold of myself and turned to my usual self. “It appears that you’re out of danger.” “Yeah…” I got up of the chair I was sitting on and walked towards him. I just needed to be beside him and I didn’t want to make things awkward so I just held his hand and guess what… he didn’t let go.