Phase 1.13

Jimin’s POV
This is becoming too over. “Park Jin Young! Yoongi doesn’t have anything to do with this!” I told him. I am not even included in this. Why did I only say Yoongi’s name? I am also innocent in this case.

“Oh no! That doesn’t matter to me!” said Jin young. “Idiot.” I heard Yoongi mumble. I figured out that I had to do something. I gathered all my courage and stood in front of everyone. “I-I won’t let you! I-I swear… I won’t let you hurt Yoongi!” “Jimin? What are you doing?” Yoongi asked me as he pulled the coat I was wearing. “You’re here because of me. As the third son of an imperial soldier, I have to bring you back home alive, Yoongi. I have that responsibility.”

“I see. I see. You’re the rabbit, eh? Then die!” Jin young said and pulled the trigger. I closed my eyes and thought why I had been doing this. This was the end… Ahh, I should have been in a relationship if I had knew something like this would happen. And I heard the gun sound. I guess this is good bye…

I opened my eyes and saw Jin young laying on the floor with a pool of blood surrounding him and he had a bullet in his chest. Wait a minute. I AM NOT DEADDDD. I turned back to see who shot the bullet and guess what, Ji Hyo had a gun in her hand. “I found one too, hidden in a wall lamp.” Jeonghan went to where Jin young’s dead body was and took the gun which was on the floor and threw it away into the water. He turned to us and told Ji Hyo to throw her gun away too and she obeyed.

“Our situation is bad enough without suspecting each other. Unless you have a reason for wanting to carry a weapon?” Jeonghan asked. Ji Hyo bumped into my shoulder and walked ahead of us. Yoongi saw Ji Hyo’s purse on the floor and threw it to the direction where she was standing and she thanked Yoongi. I was about to walk but I felt Yoongi’s tight grip on my hand.

Third Person POV
“Jimin, you were screaming about being the third son of an imperial soldier. In your country, is there any special significance to being the third son?” Yoongi asked jimin as they walked through the corridors to get to the radio room. “I may be the third son but I’ll have you know that my academic records are even better than my brothers.” Jimin replied. “In your country, is a superior third son promoted to eldest son?” Yoongi asked again.

“Of course not! It’s just… simple pride. My older brothers always got preferential treatments, so I thought I’d oppose them by putting my nose to the grindstone.” jimin answered back. “Pride huh? Jimin, you’re not only a good person, you’re candid.” Yoongi said. All of a sudden, they all heard Jeonghan scream. They all ran to the source of the scream and saw Jeonghan laying still on the stairs. They all were shocked. Jimin went near to Jeonghan and took his pulse. “Too late, he has no pulse.” Jimin announced.

Jimin’s POV
“Its… it’s the same” I heard Ji Hyo say. I was still near Jeonghan trying to see if there was any clue. “Come over here Jimin” said Yoongi. “Wait a minute. We need to investigate the cause of Jeonghan’s death.” I replied Yoongi back. “Never mind that. Just get over here Jimin.” “Yoongi, even at this time.. You need to rein in your selfishness…” I stopped talking when I saw Yoongi was shaking.

The courageous Min Yoongi was shaking. “I am scared” he confessed. “Please stand by my side… please, jimin.” I saw Yoongi’s eyes and saw he wasn’t lying. He looked terrified. So he was scared all this time… I walked towards Yoongi and all of a sudden Yoongi grabbed my shirt’s collar and pulled me nearer to him. “At this rate, we’ll be murdered too.” He whispered into my ears. I was shocked after what he said. “What’s wrong?” Ji Hyo asked us. “I will explain later.” Yoongi held my hand. “RUN!”

Author Note
The updates will be on every weekend (•ω•)