Phase 2.2

Jimin's POV

The bandage on his hand made me get lots of ideas but Bogum asking me if anything was wrong got me out of my thoughts. "Üm.. Nothing." I told him and turned to the black board. What was I thinking? The criminal's been already caught…

*Lunch Break*

"Bogum-ssi, let's have lunch together!" the girls from our class were already surrounding the new student. "You can just call me Bogum." "Bogum oppa, shall I show you around the academy?" "Oh! Tell us about England!" I envied him a lot. No one's ever asked me about my country or shown me around the school… "Jimin-ssi" I heard Bogum calling me "Your name is Park Jimin-ssi… right?" "Yeah… that’s right…"

"As a follow exchange student, tell me about things around here, okay?" "That’s okay... But" I looked around and everyone was looking at me with scared faces.
"Bogum oppa… H-He's…" "It's okay with me... But" I told him again "all of the kids in this school love ghost stories, don’t they?" "Huh?" he suddenly stood out of his seat and came closer to me "The Ghost in the Abandoned Storehouse, The Curse of the 13th Step, and the Golden Fairy of the Library… The Dark Reaper That Comes in the spring." He said as he pointed his finger at me. "You'll show me around, won't you?" he asked as he held my hand. "Eh? Umm Sure…"

We walked outside and sat near the bench around the water fountain

We walked outside and sat near the bench around the water fountain. And I told him about the school and the reason why everyone calls me the dark reaper. "Huh! So that’s why they call you the Dark Reaper." "It's nothing to laugh about." "I'm sorry but everyone really believes in that, huh? Oh and hey do you know this one? The Curse of the 13th Step?" "Nope, never heard of it… "

"It's really called 'The 13th Step to Heaven.' The way I heard it was that a long time ago, there was a teacher who hanged himself on a stairway, from the 13th step. Supposedly, ever since then, if someone stands there, they'll be dragged into afterlife… but of course, there's no such thing as ghosts but it's interesting nonetheless. This school might have some worth adventures."

"Adventures?" "My grandpa was an adventurer. You haven’t heard of Park Sanghyun? He traveled through Africa in an automobile, crossed the Atlantic in balloon, that kind of thing…" "I may have heard of him before…" "However, in the end, he and his balloon disappeared somewhere. My dream is to become an adventurer like my grandpa." He looked proud but his eyes told something different… I don’t know what but they looked cold.

"And so, let's embark straightaway on an adventure!"