Phase 2.8

Park Bogum's POV

I heard Jimin calling someone who doesn’t even exist. Why the hell does he have to ruin everything I am doing? Guess it's time for me to turn into my innocent self in front of him. "Oh, Jimin…" I said as I turned to face him but his response surprised me.

Jimin's POV

"Kuiaran!" I called that imposter. He was clenching his fist but he looked calm. "Oh so you found out. That’s right, I'm Kuiaran the Second! I admit, I was surprised when the original turned out to have been mummified. But thanks to that discovery, I was able to find the book. Where did you put it?" he asked me. "Then the person who hit me and dumped the book on the ground was…"

"…That would be me, of course. But you only had the book, didn’t you? Penny Black, I'm asking you again, where did you put the picture postcard?!" he asked me again. "Picture postcard?" "Oh, you didn’t notice? Great detective you are. Penny Black, the world's first stamp. Even the normal ones are worth a fortune, but among them, a rare few are even more valuable due to a printing error."

"And one of those is on that postcard?" I mumbled

"And one of those is on that postcard?" I mumbled. "Oh right.. YOONGIII! What did you do with him?" I asked Bogum. "Oh the boy you were talking about? I thought maybe he had it, so I came looking for him here. But he can't be found, can he?" Huh? "In the first place, no one would hand around a place like this. You probably saw a fairy. The Golden Fairy of the Library."

"Y-You don’t know what you're…" "You're a lonely exchange student. The Black Reaper. A lonely child becomes friends with a fairy." He spoke as he walked towards me. I walked backwards to run away but there was only a few spaces left until I reach the stairs. "But he takes his soul. That legend exists even in my hometown." "You're wrong." "What you saw was a fairy. That Yoongi boy... ...never existed." "You're wrong!"

All of a sudden he came running towards me and pushed me on the rails of the stairs while choking me. "Tell me! Where'd you hide the Penny Black?! Don't tell me your fairy friend has it!" "H-He's not... a fairy!" "I don't have the time to humor a brat's fantasies! I want it back right now!" he said while throwing me off the stairs. Why am I the one that always gets hurt physically but this wasn’t important right now. "He exists... He really... does exist! Yoongi is..." "I don't care, just give it back to me!" Bogum cut me off. "...my friend!" "You don't have any friends! If you don't have it, who does?!"Bogum walked down the stairs to where I was trying to stand up but a miracle saved me.

"I have it." Both Bogum and me looked up to see the source of the voice, Yoongi was on the top floor with lots of books in his hands and had a very angry face. "Yoongi!" "Get away...from Jimin!" He yelled as he threw the books on Bogum. "That man is my...servant." I heard Yoongi say. I won't lie if my heart didn’t skip a beat when he said I was his but my hopes were crushed by the word servant.

Later that night, I visited Taehyung at the hospital wing to see his condition. I knocked on his door. "Taehyun…g?" I guess he was already feeling better because he was stuffing his face with food and Hoseok ssaem was sitting beside him while holding the empty plates. "H-Hi." "Thanks for saving me!" "You're welcome. Are you all right?"

"Yes! I'm fine now." He replied and continued to eat his sandwich. "I-It looks like it." All of a sudden Taehyung started to giggle. "What?" "I was scared the whole time. When you came to save me, you looked like a black-haired prince." I was flattered…me? A prince? But I heard Hoseok ssaem giggling beside me. "A prince? Jimin?" I didn’t say anything but glared at him. "Oh, that's right. Here" I took out the postcard and handed it to Taehyung. "I'm giving you this stamp. When you grow up, use it to help yourself become a great adventurer. To my beloved grandson, Taehyung. Love, Grandpa. Grandpa..." he tear up as he read the content. But he wasn’t the only one who got emotional, Hoseok ssaem also started to cry beside me. "Thank you. Will you be my friend?" "Sure, of course." Hoseok ssaem elbowed me to continue. "By the way...Do you like ghost stories?" "Yeah! I love them!"

*The next day*

"But how did you know the ghost in the storehouse was the real Kim Taehyung?" I asked Yoongi. "Kuiaran the Second made use of the most popular ghost stories in the academy. That's why he hid the book in the library." "Ah." "Similarly, she used the storehouse ghost story to keep the real Avril hidden away." "I see..." "As a bonus, I'll explain one more thing for you." "'The Reaper that Comes in the Spring', the ghost story that brought you grief. The Reaper was Max. It refers to the first Kuiaran."

"Eh?" "Every spring, he would return to the academy. Maybe he brought misfortune with him every visit. Including the violet-hued death of Han Min Young. I'm sure the various treasures he hid away will be found soon enough." "You really are incredible. And you really do exist!" "How rude..." I remembered that he was missing yesterday. "Well, when I hurried over, you weren't here. Where were you then?" "It was because I didn't know him." "Huh?" "I hid because someone I didn't know came up here." "You hid? Where?" I asked Yoongi and he pointed at the small cabinet behind him. I went there and opened the doors and found a small lamp, some books and half eaten snacks.

"That's where you were? Do you always hide in here if someone you don't know comes up? But... You weren't hiding when I first came here, right? Tell me, why?" I asked him while walking to where he was. "Huh? Is something wrong? You're blushing." "I'm not." "No, you're blushing." "I'm not!" "But..." "If I say I'm not blushing, I'm not!" Yoongi screamed. "Okay, fine." I sat down behind him. The Golden Fairy... He knew all the mysteries of this world and gave advice to troubled people. However, in return, he would demand the person's soul...and eat it, or so I've been told. Really? No. The truth is, he just wanted company. But he believes... He believes there's a soul just for him that will never, ever leave him. He believes he'll meet that soul someday.

Someday...

For sure...

--------------------------------------------------
So i was bored, broke and I made this.... I havent bought a torchlight for the handle but i tried to put it next to another one.

 I havent bought a torchlight for the handle but i tried to put it next to another one

It looks better than I thought 🤣😂