Phase 2.4

⚠️Long chapter ahead.

Third Person POV

"Hoseok ssaem!!" Jimin called him as he shook him to make him regain his conscious. Even though the teacher fainted, Bogum was not helping out and was rather interested in something else. The two men rushed to call the police about the incident while Jimin continued to help his teacher.

Jimin's POV
"Hey Bogum!" I turned to ask Bogum for help but I saw him rushing him down the stairs of the crypt. I walked towards the stairs and saw him pick up a book with a blue color. There was some writing on the book but I couldn’t make out what it said because it was too dark to see the words clearly.

*Later that evening*

"The Dark Reaper's struck again!" "Then we were right. He is the Dark Reaper that comes in the spring." Those rumors about me start again. I mean do I look like I could actually be a person who might kill people?

 I mean do I look like I could actually be a person who might kill people?

"He's scary." Sigh. I walked away from the crypt and headed to the dorms to get some things before heading to the library. "Oh… so this is my compensation…" Yoongi said as he saw the different things brought for him. He took the brown paper bag that was with the rest of the things I gave him and opened it. "What on earth is this?" he asked as he held out the content and smelled it. "It's called Kaminari-okoshi. It’s a snack from my town." I answered him back. Yoongi took a bite from the snack but they were too hard to bite into. "This ridiculous solidity, Jimin, you find this delicious?" he asked me. 'I do find it delicious. Never mind that, I'm here about Bogum! What the heck was that book? And when I asked him about his injury, he acted weird."

"That motorbike case has been already been solved, hasn’t it?" "But something bothers me…" "Anyway you told me that the moment the doors were opened, a corpse came toppling out, which means that the last time the doors were locked, a person was still alive inside. He was locked inside and used up his last bit of strength seeking help." "Hoseok ssaem said that the last time the crypt was used was eight years ago. So that’s when…" I was cut off by the sound of the elevator arriving to the top floor of the garden. I looked in that direction to see Namjoon coming to out and walking towards us.

"Ohhh, so here you are, baby squirrel!" I stopped arguing back about the squirrel thing. It was useless. "Y-You want something from me?" I asked him. "About you yes… Ahem. It's about the mummy knight affair…" Namjoon looked at Yoongi but Yoongi didn’t even bother to look at his brother because he was busy chewing on the snack I had given him. Namjoon let out a sigh and continued. "The corpse has been identified. He seems to have been a young man named Max. He was a graduate of the academy, but every spring, he would return without notice, stay a while, and then set out on his way. By all accounts, he was an eccentric. Rumors of swindling, blackmail and thievery followed him everywhere. And then, in the spring of eight years ago, he seemed to have suddenly disappeared, but…" "But he was locked in there?" I continued his sentence.