Phase 10.5 : THE FINAL

Jimin's POV

Heavy… My body's... heavy… Where am I? That's right. I have to see Yoongi. But… But my legs are…I couldn’t feel my legs… I screamed out loud but there was no one who could hear me. I crawled trying to find someone but I had no hope… Yoongi! Yoongi, where are you? Are you really further up ahead? That’s when I saw this bright purple light shining from the sky… You...illuminate me. Your light…

Third Person POV

"Hey, could you put this book in for me?" the librarian said to Ambrose. After leaving Miona, Ambrose got a job at the national library. "Certainly. I don't mind. Right now, it's fun to learn about different things." "Oh… Charming Monster. Yuck. I don't even want to look at it. Like they say, we wouldn’t be in this war if it weren't for the Ministry of the Occult." the librarian said and walked away.

"I hope it's all right. I hope Namjoon isn't angry." Yoonji said worriedly. "Why would he be angry? He was able to return to the police thanks to Sejin. I'm sure the Drill is delighted." "But… I misjudged Namjoon. Even though he helped Yoongi…" "More like he inadvertently let him get away." "Soobin!" "Namjoon hasn't changed after all. He's just like the Namjoon back then. Yes. With his hair fluttering in the wind like that. Am I dreaming?" "Hey, Yoonji! It's the real thing!" Soobin exclaimed as he saw Namjoon walking towards him and Yoonji just the way she was describing him. "Hello there." Namjoon greeted them.

"Jimin. Yoongi. If a miracle happens and this letter reaches you two…" Taehyung said as he placed the glass bottle with the letter in it into the ocean. Unfortunately, before the bottle could even float some distance away from him, the waves brought it back to him. "Hey, come on!ARGGHH"

"Come in." the king said. "Roger! What are you doing here?!" "There's something I have to tell you, Your Majesty." "What? You come to me now after all that's happened, Gray Wolf?!" "You didn't...murder Queen Coco. Under your... Under Your Majesty's orders, I took measures to murder Queen Coco. I did it to gain your favor. However, I saw it. You chose to kill her so that the love between you and Queen Coco would be eternal. Your twisted love…" "B-But you said I kill her...?" the king asked… "Queen Coco's life was saved by her maid, who traded her own life for the queen's. That pure love… was the exact opposite of yours. However, both of them are still love." Roger said and bowed his head as a greeting, then walked out of the room but the King stopped him.

"Don't go anywhere! You can re-establish Miona or do whatever you want! In exchange… Return to the palace and resume your work by my side! From now on, it'll be the age of the Science Academy." "I beg your pardon, but that is incorrect, Your Majesty. From now on… The world is going to change. Old-fashioned tanks will give way to bombers… Carriages to automobiles… Gaslights to electricity…"

"This marks the end of the war." Jin said as he waited for Hoseok to reopen the gates of the academy.

Spring, 1929

People were in Korea were waiting at the harbor for their loved ones to comeback from the war. The ship finally docked and the soldiers were seen waving at their family from the ship. "He'll come back today, for sure. Cheer up!" a woman told to the boy who was waiting beside her.  "I'll take a look over there. Wait here." the woman told him and quickly ran to where everyone was waiting. The boy awkwardly stood still under a cherry tree, he looked around and saw someone walking to where he was standing. "Were you bored? I have interesting stories to tell you. Yoongi…" Jimin said to Yoongi. "You took your time, Reaper that Comes in the Spring…" "Don't be mad. I got here as fast as I could. So you got my letters." "Yes, because you dutifully wrote the address. I used the wellspring of wisdom to come all the way here." "Yoongi…" "Thanks to that, I wasn't very bored. You deserve praise."

"Jimin! What's he saying? The English and French I learned at the girls' school wasn't enough to get through to him. I just know he was bad-mouthing people and that he likes sweets…" Jimin's sister said after she found the pair talking to each other. "Hey, is that…" "That foreigner is really beautiful!" "Your hair is beautiful. It's like snow. I've been through so much." "Yeah, me too." "But I wasn't worried." "No, neither was I." "Yoongi, you were always…" "Jimin, you were right with me...always."

Years passed and the world had changed, Yoongi and Jimin got married and moved back to Crete, holding hands and walking around happily.

'No matter how the world changes, we'll never be separated again.'

~Fin~

---------------------
This is the end of this book. Thank you for reading my first ever book that i had written, despite it took me nearly 3 years to finish. Thank you for reading this book 💜