Phase 2

*An hour ago*

Jimin’s POV

“Park Jimin!” Namjoon said as he pointed at me. I was in his office at the police station and was surrounded by a group of policemen. “You’re under arrested for suspicion of murder!” annnnddd they put hand cuffs on the frozen clueless me.

*Present Time at rooftop garden*

“You look good in those Jimin.” Yoongi said as Namjoon and I stood in front of him. “I do not” I argued back. “Ughhh why on earth did you bring me back?” I heard Namjoon complaining. “Yoongi! Help me!” I begged him and he sighed before he answered me back “Fine, anything to starve off boredom… tell me exactly what you saw and what you thought when you saw it, down to the slightest salacious detail.”

“N-No way! Even tell you what I thought?! A gentleman should be allowed to have one or two frivolous secrets.” “If you’re a gentleman, maybe I am a god. Come on now, talk!” “B-But…” I tried to make him change the subject but then he was looking at me with those eyes... Those cold looking glare that makes you want to automatically tell the truth to him.
“This morning, the housefather, Jin hyung, asked me to go shopping…”

*Earlier this morning*

“500 grams of ricotta cheese, a kilo of ham… The people in this country really are slave drivers. Jin hyung and Yoongi, just to name two… I don’t know... How did I become friends with such a strange boy? But I’m just starting out here… I may yet find the girlfriend of my dreams. Whoa, what am I thinking? But if I did, she’d… have blonde hair! A dazzling hair color not found in my country. Come think of it, Yoongi has blonde hair.” 

I kept on walking and talked to myself and heard the sound of a motorbike coming in my direction. The man on the bike came straight in the direction which was a dead end and hit the wall, I saw him flew off the bike and was in the air… but the next thing that happened, just made me shocked….

The head of the motorist separated from his body.

*back to present*

“And when I went to report it to the inspector… and this happened”. I eyed at the handcuffs. “I made a big stink about you being the one who solved the Empress Crown affair until finally, he brought me here!”

“What are you talking about? I granted you a special favor out of the kindness of my own heart. And anyway, it’s impossible for the rider of a moving motorbike to have his head come off whilst tumbling through the air. Therefore, the murder obviously occurred after the motorbike stopped. And you were the only one on the scene at that time!” Namjoon said.

“True, but…” Namjoon took out something from the paper bag that he had brought along “Look!” he said as he held a metal wire. “This was wrapped around a tee near the scene of the crime. I don’t pretend to know all the answers but you did something with this, didn’t you? Make it easy on yourself and confess, you bloodthirsty demonic baby squirrel!” he continued.

“I’m telling you, I didn’t do anything!!!” I argued back. “It would’ve been possible to cut off the head without even getting close to the motorbike.” I heard Yoongi talk.

“Where did that come from?” Namjoon asked me. “Look, I didn’t say anything. And what do you mean Yoongi?” “That wire... If that was strung out across the road, the motorist could have driven through the wire without even him noticing that there was a wire.” Yoongi explained. And thanks to him, Namjoon took off the cuffs.

“Thank you Yoongi. I shudder to think what would’ve happened without you!” “The real culprit is a girl with blonde hair. One of her fingers is wounded. Check out the surgical hospitals, Namjoon.” Yoongi told Namjoon who was already on the elevator to go down. “So what do you mean by that?”

“The result of my contemplation. The bubbling wellspring of wisdom informed me.” “Well…” “Very well. I’ll articulate it for you.”