Phase 3

Jimin's POV

It was the semester breaks and I was out in town with Taehyung, we became friends really quickly because we were both the same age and have nearly the same hobbies. We were walking around the market while Taehyung talked about the different stories he heard about the school. "So, I hear there's a Gray Wolf in the library's botanical garden!" "A Gray Wolf? Not a Golden Fairy?" "That story's old! Apparently, the wolf's really smart and can speak the human language. They say it likes things that glitter!" "Well, the Gray Wolf I know has a preference for sweets."

"I know, Jimin! We're going to look for something sparkly to lure the Gray Wolf out!" Taehyung has already gotten completely used to the academy and the town and somewhere along the line, he's learned more secrets about the academy than I know of. He also has a lot more friends than I do. Still, I'm the only one who knows about Yoongi.

"Huh? I wonder what's happening there. Look." He said as he pointed out to a crowd in front of us." We walked nearer to get a better view and saw a red haired man with a hat performing some magic tricks. He placed a white cloth on a hat and removed it but only a dead white pigeon came out. "Meh, how boring. Let's go." "Wait, Taehyungi!" I was about to follow him when the man took the textbooks I had been holding on in my hand and put it in his hat. "M-My textbook!" The books disappeared and instead of my textbooks, a hat came out... a white hats with jewels. I was about to complain but the man walked away and the dead pigeon, that wasn't dead, flew on to his shoulder. "Wow. But my textbook..." "Jimin-ah!" I heard Taehyung calling me. "W-Wait up!" "What's with the hat?" he asked. "Long story."

"Taehyung, can I copy your textbook later?" "Huh?" Taehyung was going to ask me why I guess but he got interrupt. "You two, come over here and have a look!" we turned to look who was calling us and saw a nun selling antiques. (A/N I don't mean to offend any religion but it's in the story. Sorry in advance.) "Yes, yes!" she said as Taehyung went nearer to her store. I stayed behind because she smells of liquor. "What a lovely plate!" Taehyung said as he looked at the plate. "A lady of the faith brought this Dresden Plate here. It apparently has quite a history behind it." "It looks really expensive." "Then what about this?" she asked a she held up a brown box. "Ah, a music box?"

Taehyung took the music box and turned the handle. But the box exploded in her hands and pigeons came out. Wait...P-Pigeons again?! "AHHHHHHHHH" someone screamed and when I turned back, the Dresden Plate was missing.

*Back to the Academy*

"Yoongi! Yoongi! Geez Yoongi! This place is a mess!" Yoongi looked up while chewing candy. There were books open around him, half eaten candy on the floor, candy wrappers and sigh... "You're really untidy. You need to clean up after yourself." I nagged him while picking up the trash. "Is that a hat? It's got a peculiar shape." "Oh, that's a souvenir for yo-" I was going to say it was for him but he threw the hat away."

"Boring." "Look, hats aren't for playing. You wear them. Don't get bored of it before you even put it on. Oh, that's right! At the market where I got this hat, a strange theft took place." "A theft?" "So then, just when I thought the music box blew up, pigeons flew out of it! Today sure was a day for pigeons. Oh, but more importantly, the plate! Amidst the commotion, the Dresden Plate disappeared!" just when I finished explaining what had happened, he yawned.

"What a simple piece. I can't even call this Chaos." "Really?!" "It's so simple I could die. That's how boring this trifle is." "Then why don't you at least try on the hat?" "Okay." He said as he tried on the hat. Just at that time, I heard the lift coming up. "Hello there, baby squirrel. How fine is your fur today?" Namjoon suddenly became quiet when he saw Yoongi and he looked scared. "Min...Eunsong?! What the heck are you doing here?!" "Eunsong?" "Wrong. It's me." "W-Well! How misleading!" Namjoon said as he turned red. "So who's Min Eunsong?"