Phase 3.2

Yoongi's POV

I showed him the locket that had my mother's photo. "My mother was a dancer. She wore garments of woolen cloth and exotic makeup. And she came from the Village of Gray Wolves. The Marquis de Blois told her he wished to introduce the unique ability of the Gray Wolves to his bloodline. And so, he made Eunsong his. I was born soon after that. However... The Marquis learned of my mother's secret." "Secret?" "My mother was a criminal." "A criminal?!" "She had worked as a maid in the Village of the Gray Wolves. But one night, she committed a terrible crime and was exiled from the village. When the Marquis de Blois found out the truth, he regretted introducing our accursed blood to his bloodline. My mother escaped and soon threw herself into the World War that had just begun. As for me, I was confined to a tower and raised there. The cause of it all goes back to the night my mother committed the terrible crime. If it hadn't been for that, she wouldn't have been exiled from the village. And I wouldn't have been born."

I told him about my mother's past… a past I had never told about to anyone before. "I wouldn't want that!" Huh? I was surprised with Jimin's response. "Sorry. I just... But..." I stared at him and started to laugh. I don’t know why but he really looked funny. "W-What?!" "You're an amusing man, Jimin." "Well, I'm glad I amuse you!" "Let me see your forehead." He came close to me and I flicked his forehead. "Ow!" I got my revenge. "I don't believe that Eunsong actually committed a crime. This is a war... Between the Village of the Gray Wolves and her. And I'm not going home until Min Eunsong wins."

Jimin's POV

The next morning, we all rode a carriage to the Gray Wolves village. "Nice to meet you. I'm Alan. This is Nat and over here, Dan." A man on the same carriage introduced him and his friends to us. "H-Hello." "Hey, you sure there's a village at the end of this mountain trail? This is what they call a road less traveled." The men talked to themselves. I turned to see Yoongi staring out into the forest. There was a heavy fog surrounding the trees and everything. It didn’t take us long to get to the village. We all got out of the carriage and stared at the entrance of the village. "Now that's impressive." Alan said. "I'll be back here tomorrow night to pick you guys up. See you." The coachman told us. "Ah! Wait a minute!"  

"I had a bad feeling about this. The bridge was drawn down for us to enter but we were welcomed by a crowd of people holding swords. "H-Hey..." Dan said "Whoa, what's with this warm welcome?!" said Anna. That was the bad feeling I was feeling. "Eunsong's daughter." "The spitting image of her." "Look at that face!" "This is an ill omen..." The villagers said as they looked at Yoongi. "Wait!" We heard someone shout. "Elder!" "He is a descendant who read our message and came here. We have no reason to drive him out. In fact, his arrival is something to celebrate with the summer solstice festival. Even if his mother, Eunsong...is a murderer." The man called Elder told to the villagers.

"For 400 years now, our village has shunned contact with the outside world. We take care to be self-sufficient. At the summer solstice festival, we receive the spirits of our ancestors who return home every summer and pray to them for an abundant harvest. The festival begins tomorrow at dawn and ends at nightfall. I would like all of you to stay here until then." The Elder told us as we were guided to the place we were staying for the night. "Look at that rose window and spire." Dan told. "It's like a church from the Middle Ages, one you'd see in an old picture. Hey, this side's pretty amazing too! That well looks ridiculously old!" Nat replied back. The Elder signaled his assistant? Who was standing beside him to do something. The assistant took the gun he had been handing it on his back and shoot a bullet into the sky. "What are you doing?!" Alan asked. Neither the Elder nor the assistant replied back but kept on shooting two more bullets into the air. "Hey! What was that for?!" "Wolves. Wild wolves live in the mountains around here." The Elder replied. "Aren't the real wolves the people who live in this village?" Nat asked him. "What are you talking about?! We're human. Even if our tribe is different from the people below..." The Elder replied.

"Welcome home." We were welcomed by a maid as we entered the house. She looked at Yoongi and said "Y-You look just like Eunsong. I was still just a child, but I remember her well!" "Harminia!" The Elder called her name to keep quiet but it didn’t work. "Wicked Eunsong... Her curse can't be erased from this mansion... this village!" The maid continued. "Harminia!" The elder called her again. "Pardon me." The maid apologized to us and went away. "What's wrong with that woman?" I heard Alan say. We all sat at the dinner table after putting our luggage in the rooms we were staying.

"The incident occurred in Elder Theodore's study. The maid was in there at midnight... Yes, Eunsong was just 15 at the time. It was her habit to change the water in the jug. She went in at precisely 12:00 that night too." The Elder explained us about the incident that involved Eunsong. "How do you know it was precisely then?" Yoongi asked the Elder. "I and a few others saw Eunsong use a key to open the door and enter. I remember checking the time with my pocket watch. Yet, for some reason, the people I was with all testified to different times. In the study, Eunsong quickly let out a scream and ran out. Panicking, I hurried into the room. Elder Theodore had been stabbed with a dagger and had breathed his last. I don't know why, but there were many gold coins scattered all over the floor." "Gold coins?" Yoongi asked again.

"Yes. So that the gold coins wouldn't be used in this village, Elder Theodore would routinely collect them. Since that night, Eunsong was confined to her bed with a high fever. After having waited for her fever to go down, I, as the next village elder, exiled her." "Exiled?" I asked. "That's right. She was given one gold coin and one trunk. I raised the drawbridge to let her out. She was a naïve girl who had never set foot outside the village. I was not sure if she would be able to survive, but..." The Elder continued. "How cruel." I mumbled.

"An evil-doer must be dealt with. Misfortune will befall the entire village otherwise. Yet, Eunsong's very own daughter is right here." The Elder said. After dinner, Yoongi went out of the house and I followed him because the strange and bad feeling still didn’t disappear. "Hey, Yoongi!" I called him while running to him. "A walk?! We just got here! Yoongi, come on!" He didn't reply and kept walking. "Taking a walk?" I saw the Elder's assistant was walking to where we were. "Yeah..." I replied to him. "I'm Elder Robert's assistant, Ambrose." "Yes? Um..." Ambrose came nearer to me and put his hand on my shoulders and was looking at me very carefully as if I was a strange creature.

"Well, I'm just curious as to why the color of your hair and skin is different. I know that not every outsider has blond hair, but..." Okay this guy is making me uncomfortable. "Yoongi, help me!" I asked Yoongi for help. "There's a place I'd like you to take me." Yoongi told Ambrose. "Certainly. Don't hesitate to say anything. In exchange, do you mind if I touch this person a little more?" "Do what you please." Yoongi replied. Eh? I am not a test subject to be treated like this. "Yoon—" "Thank you! So where would you like to go?" Ambrose asked Yoongi. "The house where Eunsong lived." Yoongi replied to him.
------------------------------------------------------------------
MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE!!!

I was gonna update earlier today but I had to watch SBS GAYO DAEJUN  live and listen to BBC1 radio too.. cuz BTS was live heehee  :3
Their performance was AWESOME though i was hoping to see the tattoo on Jimin... But it was still AWESOME.

"To a joyful present and well-remembered past

"To a joyful present and well-remembered past. Best wishes for Happy Holidays and a magnificent New Year"
🎅🏻☃️🎄🎁✨🎉