Phase 1.6

"Of course, Jimin, you'll be the one who carries it."

-----××××××××××-----
Jimin's POV

Huh?! I sat on the ground and opened his luggages. I know its rude to do such thing but hey.. who would want to carry lots of luggages.

"Hey! What right do you have to go through somebody else's..." Too late.. I was already going through his stuff and guess what I found. "A compass? The yacht already has one. You don't need a life jacket either, and just one change of clothes will do.. What's this set of utensils for?! And a basket of cookies? A chair?? What are you? A refugee?!"

"If I say its necessary, ITS NECESSART!!" Yoongi started to argue.

After putting away all those stuff he had brought, we made out way to the train station and took the train to the main city.

"How much longer are you gonna pout and ignore me? There was nothing for it..." I turned to look at Yoongi and it amazed me. He looked like a child who has never ridden a locomotive before. He looks so happy. That thought made me smile. Wait what? I brushed away that feeling. Right now, he looks like a doll again..

Uncounciously... I poked his cheek. "What are you doing?" I came back to my sences and removed my hand. WHAT WAS I DOING?! I need to make up an excuse...
"Um... In Korea, we do that as a kind of game."
The rest of the journey was full of silence. Awkward silence...

*after 2 hours*

We got off the train and walked to the city center. The city was full with cars and coaches on the roads. All of a sudden, Yoongi pointed at something. "What's that?" My eyes followed where he was pointing at. "An ice cream stand." I answered her back. "And that?" "A newspaper stand.. Well, we'd better get going if we dont want to be late." I called a coach and Yoongi just stood there with his face full of surprises.

"Come on, get in." "Was that magic? Or is he your servant?" "Tell me, Yoongi. How many times have you been outside?" "Hmph!" was all he answered. After half an hour we arrived the harbour.

"Ahoy there, matey!!" Namjoon greeted us with a sailor uniform.
"Um, that outfit.." thank god Yoongi came here with me.
"It's perfect, isn't it? The theme is "man of the sea". Oh and about the murder. Remember the first shot fired from the next room? What got shot was a mirror." "Mirror?" "I see. A magic mirror, eh?"

"And the prime suspect, the Arabian maid.." I heard Yoongi 'Hmph' again ".. is a beauty." Namjoon cleard his throat.

"Ahem, regarding the motive, the maid babbled something that didn't quite make sense. She said this is the "revenge of the box".."
"Revenge of the box?" I don't get what Namjoon was talking about. All of a sudden, someone was shouting and calling Namjoon. "Inspector!! Inspector, an awful news! The Arabian maid escaped!!"

We all gasped and turned to that police officer. "Are you serious?! Excuse me, Jimini, I've gotta go!! You can  board the yacht, but don't take it out!"

"EHHHH!! That's so boring.." I was looking forward to this cruise though. "Patience!! Adieu!!" And he ran away.. "I don't believe it.. We came all this way. Right Yoongi?" "Yoongi?" He went missing..

"Hey!! Yoongi!!" I got on the yacht to find him. And i did. "Oh, there you are."

"You know, this yacht belongs to the fortune teller." Yoongi said.
"Yeah" "This looks like an invitation, addressed to Bellion. Read it."
"Sure, but.." I took the letter from her and read it out loud.

"Um, dinner on a moored luxury liner on the coast near here.. Miniature Garden Box Evening.. Huh?? The main dish is rabbit??!" I was kind of shocked about the menu.

"The fortune teller raised rabbits. The we have the name 'Miniature Garden Box Evening', and what the maid said 'revenge of the box'... "
"Both are boxes... Hmm.. What should we do?" "What do you want to do?" "Shall we check it out?" I was scared to be honest, but half of me wanted to go and find out what it was.
"Spoken like a true Reaper!"

We took the invitation and walked to the port where the liner was. We showed out invitation and got on..

We both were clueless of what was going to happen next..