Phase 7.2

Third Person POV

"Is Jimin in the library again?" Taehyung thought as he looked at Jimin's empty seat beside him. "I wonder what kind of boy Yoongi is..." Taehyung's thoughts were interrupted by the sound of the school bell.

*15 Minutes before Class*

Jimin was walking from the dorms to the main school building when he saw Hoseok ssaem and Yoongi fighting? "Stupid Hoseok! Let go of me—" Yoongi said as he tried to get out of Hoseok's grip. "C-Calm down, Yoongi! S-Someone will get hurt!" Hoseok told Yoongi but Yoongi continued to squirm and get free. "Ssaem? Yoongi?" Jimin said to get their attention. "Jimin! Help me!" Yoongi said as soon as he saw Jimin. "It's rare to see him venture out of the library, so I told him he should go to the classroom and say hello to everyone, but..." Hoseok explained to Jimin while trying to hold on to Yoongi. "I'm not going to any stupid classroom!" Yoongi said. "Why not?" Jimin asked. "Anyway, I won't do what I don't want to do! No way! Forget it! Nooooo!" Yoongi screamed.

"And so, this is the classmate you've all been waiting for

"And so, this is the classmate you've all been waiting for..." Hoseok said to the whole class. Even after fifteen minutes of Yoongi trying to run away, he failed and was dragged to class with the help of Jimin. "That Yoongi?" "The one in the library tower?" "The Gray Wolf?!" the rest of the class said to each other. "He's... Yoongi? His skin is white and smooth, his cheeks are rose-colored, like in a dream, his hair is of a brilliant gold, and his arms and legs are tiny. It's as if he were a doll made for God Himself." Taehyung mumbled to himself. "Everyone sitting behind and including Taehyung, please move back one seat. Yoongi should sit next to Jimin." Hoseok announced. "This way, Yoongi." Jimin leaded Yoongi to his seat.

Taehyung's POV

I glared at the person who is now sitting in my seat but changed my expression when I saw Jimin turning to my side. "What is it, Taehyung?" Jimin asked. "M-Morning!" I greeted. "Morning. We'll talk later." he greeted me back and went to his seat while I moved my books and stuff to my new seat. "Everyone! An incident, perhaps crime-related, occurred this morning, so class is canceled for the rest of the day." Hoseok-ssaem warned us but I could not stop myself from looking at Yoongi because he was shaking. What's wrong with him "I'll give you a brief checklist of important points." Could he be nervous? "First, do your best to stay away from the clock tower. "Say, are you all right? Do you feel ill?" I asked Yoongi "After class, return to your dorm and study for the rest of the day." Hoseok-ssaem continued.

"Hello? Come on, you could at least answer me! Or does a Gray Wolf not understand the human language? Hey!" I pulled on his shirt to get his attention but it didn’t work. "Gray Wolf! Wolf-boy! Monster! Monster!" I continued to whisper loud enough for him to hear. All of a sudden, Yoongi stood up in my direction and lifted the desk up. "Insolent boy! Don't touch me!" he told me. I was too shocked to say anything. "Yoongi, put that down!" Jimin came to help but he was a bit late. The desk that Yoongi held fell on my waist and I had to be taken to the clinic.