Phase 1.5

"W-Whats wrong?"

-----××××××××××-----
Jimin's POV

"Another great achievement for inspector Kim Namjoon! He brilliantly solved the shooting murder of the fortune teller, Bellion?!"

*sometimes later on the same day *

"What the hell does this mean??" I asked Namjoon. It was weekends and I had to go to the police office to complain abt the news I had read.
"Excuse me?"
"It says you received an appreciative kiss from the granddaughter and a luxury yacht from the grandson!!" I exclaimed.
"Oh, that... I didn't coax her into a kiss, she forced it on me..." was Namjoon's reply.
"I am not talking about the kiss. It's the luxury yacht and gratitude from the aristocrats! In the first place, the one who should be receiving end isn't you but Yoon-"

Namjoon cut me off and shut my mouth using his hand and pulled me into his office.

"Sigh... alright, alright! I lose out to your passion... both Yoongi and you are invited to join me on my maiden cruise this weekend."

"Of course!" this is what both I and Yoongi deserve. Wait scratch that. It's what Yoongi deserves.

"Of course? Yoongi doesn't get to go outside of that academy without getting any special permission from my influence."
"Permission to go out?" this is strange. Why does Yoongi need permission to get out? I was about to ask the reason but Namjoon cut me off.
"Forget I said anything... Then, see you in the weekends."

*magical time skip to lunch break the next day*

"So you made plans with Namjoon?" was the first thing Yoongi asked me after I told him about what had happened.
"Of course! I wasn't gonna let him get awat with the injustice of stealing the credit! For now, we have the upper hand.."
"Jimin. Are you going to have fun spending your precious weekend with Namjoon?" "Not at all. And on top of that, it'll be embarrassing walking with the guy who possesses that absurb Pompadour... AHH! How did this happen again?"
"As for me, I know you have questions, but... I see.. The I'll be able to leave this prison.. I'm going to prepare for the trip." And he started to walk away.
"Now? I mean, its not the weekend for days yet. I know yoh must be excited, but.."

Yoongi didn't even stop to listen to me and walked to the direction of the elevator. "AH..Wait!! If you ride that without permission..."
"This elevator is for the school personnel and me. You can huff and puff down the loooong staircase, wearily lifting those out-of-shape thights." I was left speechless. Yoongi sure knows how to insult someone without showing a single change of expression on his face.

*skips to weekend*

"So... Why do you need all this luggage for an overnight cruise?" I asked Yoongi while looking at this mountain of unnecessary stuff in front of me. "My brain has scrupulously calculated this as the very least amouny of baggage necessary for the trip."
"You're really bringing all this stuff??" "Of course, Jimin, you'll be the one who carries it."