Phase 9.2

Third Person POV

After Yoongi was voluntarily been taken by Namjoon, they arrived at the theater in Heraklion, where the Coco Rose play was going to take place. "This is where..." "Yes." Namjoon replied. "I see. So I'm here... Led by a phantom..."

Jimin's POV

I ran back to the theater, holding on to the pendant necklace I bought for Yoongi but I was too late to get into the hall. I stopped near the horse carriages to catch my breath. "Jin hyung is...already inside..." "What the hell is this?! What's wrong?" I turned to the direction where a group of police man were surrounding a moving suitcase. "Th-This suitcase suddenly..." the suitcase opened by itself and Hoseok ssaem came out of it. "Much better!" He said. "Hoseok ssaem!" "Jimin!" "What's going on? Why were you inside a trunk—" "He's in trouble! As a teacher, I can't just stand by and watch when one of my students is in trouble! This is a desperate deep cover operation!" "Please calm down. One of your students?" I didn’t understand a word he was saying.

"Yes! Yoongi is in trouble! Yoongi was summoned by his father again... 'Stay in here, Hoseok. You mustn't get any closer...' I don't think I've ever heard him sound like that... Though I was inside the trunk at the time, so I couldn't really tell... J-Jimin?!" I was already running towards the Theater before I could let ssaem finish talking. "Excuse me! Please move!" I yelled at the ushers at the entrance. "W-What was that?!" I heard them say but I didn’t have time to explain to them.

"Yoongi!

Yoongi!

Yoongi..."
I called out his name as I searched through the crowd. You'll be fine. No matter where you are... No matter what kind of storm comes... I'll... I'll...! I went into some place and walked down a spiral stair case to see Yoongi with Namjoon hyung at the bottom. "Yoongi!" "Jimin?! What are you...?!" Namjoon hyung said. "You... You really did..." "Didn't I tell you?! That I'd always find you!" "But this is as far as it goes. I'm sorry, Jimin." He said as he made his way into a room. "There he is!" The guards found me. "Wai... Yoongi, wait!" "Got him! You can't just run in here!" "P-Please let go of me! Wait, Yoongi!" "Be quiet!" "Yoongi!" "Don't struggle!" "Yoongi! Yoongi!" "Come on!" "Please let go of me!" "Let go! Come with us!"

Yoongi's POV

Jimin... I had to act strong. I couldn’t let him get involved with this. "Will you lead me? To my father... To the Marquis Kim Jungkook." I said to the guards. We walked further into the corridor to get to a large hall filled with candles and in the middle of the room were clues hung in a circle. "I'm glad you're here, my son... We'll make good use of your power now, more than ever." I heard my father's voice coming out from a speaker. "I've given it some thought. Why would the Ministry of the Occult want to expose the truth behind Coco Rose's murder now?" "Oh?" "Perhaps you've already figured it out. But you have no definitive proof. You want that so you can manipulate the criminal at will, no? And then you'll attain even greater status and power. The person who wields that kind of power in this country... He is the true culprit in this crime." "Amusing. That's my sweet Gray Wolf."

Namjoon's POV

"The Coco Rose Case... In the spring of 1914, right before the beginning of the Great War, an emissary from France came to see Coco Rose. His Majesty summoned the Queen, who had been moved to the country house, to the royal palace. And then...a headless corpse was discovered in the Queen's chamber. Right before that, no one had entered or left the room...except for one person, His Royal Majesty, the King. But of course, he didn't have anything suspicious on him. He couldn't have been the murderer. For at about the same time, at the Queen's country house... Apparently, a member of the Science Academy was among the witnesses. And the case has remained unsolved to this day." I explained to Jimin. "And why must Yoongi solve it?" "I don't know myself, but..." "What?" "If he can't solve the case, I don't think he can return to the academy." "Why?!" "It's our father's will." "That's ridiculous!" Yes it is. But then it's our father, who knows what he might do. "Well, I don't think there's a case that he can't solve. Don't worry so much, baby squirrel."

"The fragments... Are the fragments of Chaos gathered?" Jimin asked. "Newspaper articles... The investigation report... Information has been gathered, more or less." "That's not good enough! Yoongi would already know any public information!" "Then what should I do?!" "I'll gather them myself." "What?" "I'm the only one who can. If I don't bring back the fragments, Yoongi will...! I'll fight too. I'll fight together with Yoongi!"

Jimin's POV

I dashed out of the room to go look for clues. 'Wait for me, Yoongi!' "Yoongi?" I stopped to see a portrait that look very very similar to Yoongi. "Do you know Eunsong?" a woman asked as she approached me. "Eunsong?" "Yes, Eunsong." "Then this person is... Yoongi's... mother..." "It's already been 16 years since then. She was such a good dancer. She suddenly disappeared..." His mother used to be here. This is where Yoongi was...

"That reminds me, I believe a boy was looking at this photograph earlier. He looked just like her. For a moment, I was startled, but that would be impossible..." "Excuse me." I said walking away when another portrait caught my attention. "The Queen?! Why is the Queen's photograph here...?" "You're mistaken. That's Nicole Lulu. She looked just like Queen Coco, so she's known as the 'Downtown Blue Rose' and had quite the following." "Downtown... Blue Rose..." "She was a good girl, always cheerful. But she disappeared somewhere too... Although that happens often in this line of work..."

-------------------------
Hi! I am finally back. 😁