Phase 1.9

Jimin's POV

“It was ten years ago, but it’s seemed like yesterday. This time it’s your turn. The box has been prepared. Now… rabbits… run!”

“The miniature garden evening... the rabbits... we weren’t here to enjoy the running of the rabbits! We were the rabbits themselves! They’re going to kill us!” one of the man started to shout and ran to the closed door of the lounge to escape from the room.

The lady who tried to open the doors earlier shouted to him that it was no use and the doors were locked but the man forced the doors open and something flew and hit his head. I was shocked to see an arrow was stabbed in the middle of the man’s forehead.

“T-The door is s-safe now. L-Let’s get out of here!” someone from the group spoke again and everyone ran towards the door to get out of the boat. “Hey you two, let’s go quickly before something else happens.” A man with blond hair told to both of us. “Yes sir!” I was about to leave and turned back and saw Yoongi just standing still and observing the dead man in front of us. “I-It’s alright, Yoongi. Stand behind… me… Yoongi?” Yoongi didn’t even reply me but just walked straight out of the room. It’s like he thinks nothing of having a corpse on the floor right in front of him. “Ya! W-wait!!”

When we all got on the deck, it was raining heavily and the waves were high and yet, we saw the group of people trying to use the lifeboats in this weather. “You’re gonna take a boat out when the sea’s this rough?!” I told them. “It’s dangerous. You’ll kill yourselves!” the woman told them. The blond man who spoke to us earlier got hold of one of the old man who was trying to get on the life boat. “If we stay on this ship, we will become the rabbits! Let go of me I need to get on the bloody boat before I get myself killed!” the old man tried to get out of the blond man’s grip. But it was too late, the people on the life boats lowered themselves but unfortunately, they were all swiped away by the huge waves. “It’s over, eh?” Yoongi said.

I could not reply here back, I was still speechless from what had just happened. Even with all these people dead, Yoongi still looked like he was unaffected. I remembered, the Yoongi in the botanical garden, the Yoongi who looked like a doll... the mysterious… enigmatic... Yoongi.

--------------
We were all around Jeonghan. He was still as if he was killed. I tried to take his pulse but I could not feel anything. “I am sorry... He’s gone.” We all were more than terrified. What else can happen? And just then, Shoon started to scream.
--------------

Back to Present

The remaining five of us walked back to the lounge to figure out how to escape as soon as we reached the room where we were before, the lady started to scream we ran to where she was and we were all surprised.

---------------------------------------------------------
I needa make Yoongi talk more -_-