Phase 1.12

Yoongi’s POV
Why the hell am I even blushing? Wait I need to calm down. “Let me tell you something jimin! For some reason, nothing is more infuriating than you trying to manage me!” I told him off. “I-I’m just worried about you! You don’t have to talk to me like that!! You obstinate sore loser!” jimin argued back. “Excuse me?!” this brat really knows how to fuel my anger. I stepped up to him but that was a very wrong move. The floor below my foot sank down and I was frozen and stood still staring at jimin. All I knew was that I heard a whoosh sound and then I being hugged by jimin and we both were on the floor. We both looked up and saw an arrow stuck into the wall. “Who would’ve thought there’d be a trap here, too?” jimin said.

I was still trying to think what had happened. Just then Jeonghan came and called us saying that they had found the stairs. Jimin helped me stand up and we all followed Jeonghan’s lead. We all walked down the stairs and Ji Hyo stopped in front of me and jimin. “You are a very kind boy. Just before, you protected him with all your heart.” She told jimin. Pffft! “I-I didn’t do anything special…” he replied back.

Jimin’s POV
“Boys will be boys.” Said Ji Hyo. Now I was the one blushing. I was about to continue walking when I felt someone holding my hand. I looked down and saw Yoongi was holding my hand. HE WAS HOLDING MY HAND. I thought he didn’t want to hold my hand. “Jimin lets go.” He pulled me as he made his way down the stairs. When we reached the bottom of the stairs, we all stopped. The whole hallway was already filled with water. “It’s over, it’s all over.” Jin young said.

“Come on, let’s go and fast! If we hurry, there should be enough time!!” Ji Hyo told everyone and started to walk through the water. I was about to walk down but suddenly remembered of Yoongi. “G-Get on!” I told Yoongi. He just stood there. “Come on, we’re in a hurry!” I told him and he got my back. I tried to stand up but he was hugging my neck too tight. Was he trying to kill me?

“Yoongi, y-you’re choking me!” I told him. “Endure it.” Yoongi replied. “What?! No way! I’ll die!” I said. “You shouldered this heavy burden of your own free will.” He said into my ears. I started to walk through the water and thought of what he said. Heavy burden? Far from it, he is much easier to carry than a suitcase. Are all boys this light? I was waken from my thoughts when I noticed Yoongi’s hands shaking. Yoongi... are you scared of… “What?” Yoongi was glaring at me. “Nothing” that’s right. No matter how smart he is, no matter how stubborn… he would be scared. In the first place, i’m the one who took her on this trip.

And yet... 'A real Korean man must acquire the strength to protect the weak!’ I remembered what my father told me.

Third person POV
“Here! It looks like we can get out from the front of the ship!” Ji Hyo announced. “No!! At this rate, we are all going to end up like the rabbits.” Jin young broke down again. “Get a hold of yourself. We’re going to the radio room so that won’t happen, remember?” Jeonghan tried to calm him down. “But what are we going to do if help doesn’t come?! I’ll kill you all before letting myself die!” Jin young said and walked towards the stairs. They all tried to find Jin young and when they found him, he already had a gun in his hand. “There are a lot of weapons hidden on this ship! In drawers, in vases, under the carpets! Here, there, everywhere!” Jin young told us. “For what?!” Ji Hyo asked him.

“To kill each other! The rabbits are stirred up by the hunting dog. They lose thrust in one another, find weapons and hurt each other! So… who’s the rabbit?” Jin young replied her. That old man has gone nuts. And this is creeping me out. “The rabbits are dead!” Jeonghan told him but Jin young wasn’t convinced. “Shut up!! There were survivor too! Right now, they’d just be about your age! But I don’t know who’s who and what what anymore! So I’m going to kill you all and escape from this ship alone!”