Phase 1.10

The AMA performance was awesome!!!! And i know i should update more but my assignments and university isnt letting me. But i will try
------------------------

imin’s POV

When we all reached to the open door, we saw that the lounge we were in before was completely destroyed. The lights were all out and the room look gloomy, as if it was magically transformed. “All this changed during the short time we were on the deck?!” “Hey” we all turned to the blond hair man’s direction.

“Where’s the corpse?” he asked. It was gone. Not a single piece of it was left. “It’s the ghosts!” the old gentleman said “Its them!! The rabbits have come back!” he backed away and tried to run away from us but unfortunately it didn’t turn out like he had wanted, he bumped into a chair and fell down. Damn he is even clumsier than me. “Are you okay?” I asked him as I went to help him up. After a while the old man calmed down.

“Sorry, I lost my composure for a minute there. I am Park Jin Young (I mean JYP). I work for the foreign ministry of Crete. Who are you?” He asked us. “Ji Hyo.” The lady answered. “My occupation… is nothing. My father owns a coal mine” she continued.

“I am Jeonghan. I’m a stage actor in Scotland. Just to tell you a funny story, but in a show next month… I play as a murderer.” The blond man said. “D-Don’t tell me you…?” Ji Hyo questioned him “Of course not!” Jeonghan he yelled at her back. To change the mood of the conversation, I started to introduce myself. “My name is Park Jimin and I am from Korea. Um... and this is... this is Yoongi.” “Yoongi? Excuse me, but have we met somewhere before?” Park Jin Young asked.

Third Person POV

“Jin Young. Shouldn’t you explain everything to the young people on board this ship?” Yoongi asked him. Jin Young got surprised for a while, “W-What do you mean by…” he asked Yoongi back. “That model, when my idiot companion was about to touch the model, you warned him. How did you know about the trap?” he asked Jin young back

“That’s right. I know very well about this boat. The reason is that this is the very same ship that sunk in this Mediterranean Sea ten years ago, in 1914... The Empress Crown itself!! Once, a group of children nicknamed ‘rabbits’ were brought on board. The colour of their hair, the colour of their eyes… even the language they spoke were all different. 11 boys and girls of different nationalities, chosen by adults with a certain purpose to spend the night on board this ship, the Empress Crown. At daybreak, I was ordered by my superior to examine the ship. And when I did...” Jin Young paused for a while. “What happened to the children?” Jeonghan asked him. “They were dead. They murdered each other.” Jin Young continued.

“What the hell ‘purpose’ was it? Why were the children gathered up?!” Jeonghan asked Jin young while grabbing him from his collar. “All I did was collect the bodies. I don’t know any details!!” “Still, what would prompt the kids to kill each other?” Ji Hyo asked Jin young. “I also don’t know that. The ship continued to rapidly take in water and it sunk, clinging to any evidence on the bottom of the sea.” He continued.

“This is where the ghost story you know comes from, Jimin.” Said Yoongi. “Huh?” Jimin gasped. “The ghost ship Empress Crown. The shipwreck raised by the souls of the dead.” Yoongi continued. “Exactly ten years have passed. The adults that caused their death were gathered here like this and killed. It’s over. We’re going to die too!” Jeonghan exclaimed.