Phase 8.3

Jimin's POV

"Eunsong-ssi, you're..." "The box of mementos... The Academy is pretty shrewd. It seems that we were one step behind them. The forbidden box has already vanished." She said and I have no idea what that means. "Boy, give this to him." She handed me a ring. "Tell him to solve the riddle and demonstrate his power so he may live. And one more thing." She pulled my collar and whispered into my ears. "I'm counting on you." She said before she went away. "Wait! Please see Yoongi! He wanted to see you so much that he cried in front of me!" my words were ignored. I looked at the ring before I put it way in my pocket and made my way back to Yoongi.

Third Person POV

"We've stopped releasing the mist. There are signs someone fiddled with the device." The nun reported. "Where's Bang?" "He's with the wolf cub." She replied to the Father. In the court yard outside of the tent, Bang Sihyuk was standing together with Yoongi. "Sorry, but you'll stick with me a while longer. I want to divert their attention to us." Brian said to Yoongi. "You charlatan. Didn't you fool the German army here nearly ten years ago?" Yoongi asked him. "Hmph." "'Falling Virgin Mary'. You, Bang Sihyuk, caused the entire incident here at Beelzebub's Skull. Yes, you used that magic lantern. I don't know why you helped the Academy then. I'm more interested in knowing... Why are you and my mother here now, ten years after the incident?"

"We and the Ministry of the Occult are all searching for a certain thing. Wolf cub, have you ever thought about this? What lies ahead is an age of science, represented by the New World. In a world like that, it won't be old tribes like us or the Ministry of the Occult who will acquire power" "...but the Academy." "The memento box is what is needed to reduce their power. It's a forbidden secret box I hid in the magic lantern room during the war. Whoops, I spilled a little too much. I'll see you again, misbegotten wolf cub." Bang said and went away. "Wait! One more... There's one more thing I want to ask you! Did Eomma... mention me?" Yoongi asked but Bang was already too far from him to hear.

Jimin's POV

"Where the hell did Bang Sihyuk go?" I arrived to an opening on a tower. I turned around to see three people in black cloaks. I walked closer to them when I heard one of them talk. "I've heard that long ago, in the Middle Ages, the king at the time feared the spread of the Black Death and barricaded himself in here, but an envoy of the Black Death took him away to Hades. Oriental Grim Reaper. Who have you come to take away from this land tonight?" The three man turned around and took of their masks and cloaks.

(A/N: Lets just imagine hes doing everything in the photo in reverse

(A/N: Lets just imagine hes doing everything in the photo in reverse... [Down to Up])

"You're..." "I expected my wife, Eunsong, to have been on that train. But you're here instead of her..."

"Your wife?" "You've certainly cured my boredom. Your face when I spoke to you...You're more suspicious than I'd expected, Park Jimin. "You're... Yoongi's father, the Marquis Kim Jungkook?!" What is he doing here? "Reaper, you've brought about various deaths and incidents. As a result, my wolf cub's intellect is being honed closer and closer to completion. He was born for me to use. Even in Europe, he's just an effective tool. Leave the rest of him conditioning to me and be on your way." Kim Jungkook said. While I tried to process what he said into my head, I heard a quiet ticking sound of a clock and some machines turning. "Marquis..." "The floodgate..." the other men said. "An effective tool? That's why Yoongi was born?!" I asked him. "He's my son. What I do with him is up to me, is it not? For the good of the country..." He said in a cold voice.

"Even so, you have an obligation to love and protect Yoongi! After all, you're..." "Related by blood. Young boy..." "I'm going to take Yoongi with me. I can't possibly leave him with you." "No matter what? Very well. However, know the academy is under my control, just like this place. And no matter where you are, no one can escape the coming storm." He warned me. "Hey, hurry up! Seawater is pouring in from the floodgate!" Everyone was shouting when I arrived back to the circus tent. I looked for Yoongi and saw him leaning on a stone column. "Yoongi! Did you breathe in that mist from before?" he didn’t answer me but his face was quite obvious that she inhaled that mist. I helped him stand up and we both slowly walked towards the train station. "Hang in there."

"It's the Masquerade! Thank God! We're saved!" I could hear the peoples say when they saw the train. But Yoongi was too weak to continue walking. "Yoongi!" "Go without me, Jimin." "Look, I can't possibly do that! I came here to get you..." "Jimin..." "How can I run when I don't even know why I was born?" There he goes with those thoughts. I squat down and carried him in bridal style and walked to the train. "Idiot, you'll be caught too..." "I just met your father. Every adult is selfish. But we also fret, think, and live! You can sit down and think about why you're alive later! Let's go back to the academy together! That's why I came here!" I told him and started to run to the station before I lost all of my strength. "You're right, Jimin. Thanks to you finding me... Thanks to that, I...I'm not alone... I can go back to being a kind person who's experienced love. Please... Please protect me. From now on..." "I will!"

Just as we were going to reach the station, the train took off but thanks to the women I met on the train, we safely got on. "Beelzebub's Skull... A fortress cursed with death. Lord of the Flies. But..." "We're alive. Because of you, Jimin." Yoongi said as we both looked at the, now flooded Beelzebub's Skull. "Oh yeah, Yoongi... Here." I gave him the ring Eunsong-ssi gave me. "This is... Is this Eomma's?!" Yoongi asked. "She told me to give it to you with a message. 'Solve the riddle and demonstrate your power so that you may live.' And then she said... 'I love my little son like I always have. I'll come running to him no matter where he is, even if he doesn't cry.'"

------------------------------------------------------------------
There are nearly 14 chapters left before the book ends.. i will try to update nearly once every two/three days because I want to finish this book quickly so that I cant finally start on another book.

Thank you for the 8K+ reads... I purple you guys 💜💜💜💜💜