Phase 8.4

Yoongi's POV

I tied the two women hands with a rope, just like Simon's and Chaeryoung, and covered their hands with a handkerchief. "Now, you two. Try moving your hands like I told you." The younger woman did what I told her and her hands came free. "This is the trick behind Simon Hunt's murder. This method of tying is called a 'slipknot'. It's often used in escape artist acts. The nun, Chaeryoung, used this method to undo the rope. She then grabbed the dagger." I explained. "Really, Monsieur?" The older woman asked. "But that doesn't fall within the realm of Chaos. What I truly need to reconstruct is...Gu" it suddenly started to feel cold and I sneezed non-stop.

"Are you all right?" Jimin asked. I was too busy trying to stop myself from sneezing more that I didn’t notice the younger lady hand Jimin the handkerchief and started drying my hair with it. "Thank you for helping us. I recall that we arrived on the same train as well." Jimin said to the elder woman. A knock on the door made me move Jimin's hand away and the door opened to reveal a bearded man looking around in the cabin we were. "There's room." The bearded man said to someone. "Actually, I..." The other person said. "It's fine. Sorry, but can we join you?" the bearded man asked.

Jimin's POV

"Thank you so much. All the other rooms were packed." The bearded man said. "Um, how do you two know each other?" "I was at a loss over the lack of seating when this gentleman called out to me in the hall." The younger man explained. "Say, let's introduce ourselves. Meeting fellow passengers like this must mean something. Mademoiselle, what were you doing at that convent?" the bearded man asked to the young lady. "I'm an orphan. I don't know my own birthday. But because of that, I'll get lost on my way to Hades after I die. So I participated in Phantasmagoria, hoping someone could find it for me." She answered. "How about you, Madame?" the lady asked. "Very well, I'm a scarecrow. Usually, I stand guard on a farm in the remote countryside against the bad little birds." The older woman or should I say Scarecrow answered. "Excuse me, what game is this?" I asked. It's confusing me. I thought we were going to introduce each other.

"What fun! In that case, I must be a knight!" the bearded man announced. "I race through the lands on my beloved horse, cutting down villains right and left! How about you?" He asked the younger man. "I'm a woodcutter. I couldn't possibly imitate such brave feats. Chopping down trees is the best you'll get from me." The woodcutter said. "So you're a cowardly young man. How about you two?" Knight asked me and Yoongi. "Um..." "An ancient, proud Gray Wolf and his idiot servant." Yoongi answered. "Wait a minute! I am not an idiot!" I complained but was quickly shut up by Yoongi flicking my forehead. "Ow!"

Bang Sihyuk's POV

"Isn't 'Masquerade' the perfect name for it? It's the ideal setting for a masquerade. Do you really believe it? That the wolf cub can recapture that box?" I asked Eunsong as we looked at the flooded Beelzebub's Skull. "For us Gray Wolves, that's our trump card. I'm sure it'll protect him from the coming storm." She answered. "That's why you're entrusting it to him. But what about us? After we've come all this way for it..." "Don't worry. There are other plans. Solve the riddle, my son. Demonstrate your power so that you may live." Eunsong said.

Jimin's POV

"Mademoiselle Lesglant is still missing... So this is what's happening in Crete..." I said as I read the front page of the newspaper. "By the way, Yoongi, what were you about to say earlier?" "Jimin, do you know anything about memento boxes?" He asked. "No." "The memento box is a tradition that is passed down in part of Europe. People pack the small box with items that represent each juncture in their life. When the owner dies, the box is buried in the coffin with him." He explained. "So it symbolizes someone's life?"