Chapter 22

Rayne Korvis

"Fine, I'll tell you. Only because I knew Ronda and she is a good girl. But only under one condition." Shooter said as he went back to his seat. Odell sat down. I grabbed his hand and squeezed it. 

"What is it." I asked. 

"I have go with you. The location is on my phone and I want a vacation any way. I'll book a red eye flight for tonight. I'll be there before you all. Sound good?" Shooter said with a slight attitude. 

"Yes, thats fine but I need your phone number so that we can get in contact with you." I said. He nodded and recited his number. I saved it into my phone and then texted him so that he can have my number. 

"I just texted you so that you will have my number as well." I said. He nodded. 

"Well this visit isn't quite what I expected but it was cool seeing y'all. However, I'm going to need y'all to get the hell up out my house. I got business to handle." He said with a smile. Odell chuckled and dapped Shooter up. I gave him and Niaa a hug again before I began to walk to the door. I opened it and walked to my car. Pulling out of the driveway Niaa and Shooter waved. We waved back as the house started to get smaller as we backed away. Back to the house we went.