Chapter 72

Omniscient

Chapter 72

A few months have passed since Odell's first post about his newfound family. Rayne hasn't been very fond of it but was advised by Malik and her father to just keep her mouth closed so that she won't sound bitter. However, today was the last straw. While chilling in her living room with Malik, she started scrolling on her social media and ran across a Shaderoom post of Odell, Issie, Rocky, Ethan, and Jessie. She had just started getting used to Issie and Rocky, but now Ethan and Jessie? She wasn't ready and it showed.

"Please tell me what the HELL this is?" Rayne said in a very hostile manner to Malik.

"What are you talking about?" He responded as he took her phone out of her hand.

He looked at the post and one of his eyebrows raised. He began to read the headline.

"Odell and family out at Atlanta's Finest Arcade for the weekend!" He read. He took a slight pause and then spoke again.

"Okay so what is it this time. Is it because of Issie or is it the fact that Jessie and Ethan are in the picture?"

Rayne looked at him with shock and disbelief still all over her face.

"It's all of it! I feel like he's taking my family away! I've never met this girl and he's parading her all around my kids! Not to mention the fact that its on the SHADEROOM! He didn't even ask me." She said as she took her phone back from Malik.

"Respectively Rayne, he doesn't owe you an explanation. Especially for no grown ass kids like Jesse and Ethan. At this point, he doesn't have to go through you anymore to talk with Ethan. As for Rocky, it would be common curtesy but it still isn't owed. I don't think its necessarily right but it isn't wrong either. If you have such a big problem about it, let him know when he drops Rocky back off. Issie be with him the car too. Go speak and stop being such a hag. It's not cute bae. They'll be here in 20 minutes." It was clear that Malik was over her antics but he wanted to be there for her. He knew how she felt about her kids and outsiders.

Rayne sighed and pouted a little as she watched Malik jog up the stairs. She knew he was right. 20 minutes later she could hear Odell's engine outside of her house. She sighed and got up to open the door. She saw Issie in the driver seat this time which was weird but she payed it no mind. She watched as an obviously drunk Odell walked Rocky in his carrier to her front door with his baby bag.

"I know damn well you aren't faded around my child. What is wrong with you?" She asked as she snatched the baby bag from him when he approached the door. He walked in and shut the door behind him, startling Rayne a little bit. Their usual exchange of Rocky happened at the door and was less than 15 seconds of conversation. He walked Rocky's carrier right in front of the couch and undid the buckles. Rayne smiled when she saw her son sleeping peacefully in his seat.

"Why are you in here Odell?" She said as she walked toward the kitchen. Odell followed.

As she opened the cabinet to look for her fruit snacks she felt herself being engulfed in an embrace from behind. Odell had pressed his body onto hers, wrapped his arms around her waist and began to place soft kisses on her neck. Startled she tried bucking away from him but he had a tight grip.

"Calm down girl, I'm not trying to hurt you. I just miss you. You look beautiful." He said into her ear, making her stutter.

"Odell stop! Malik is upstairs." She whispered back, trying to pry his hands from around her waist.

"Rayne chill. I know you hear that shower water running." He said to her as he began to kiss her neck again. He knew exactly where her spot was and planned to take full advantage of it. Subconsciously she stopped trying to get him away from her and kind of actually enjoyed it. She knew it was wrong. Everything about it felt wrong, but that's what made it feel so... damn... good. He unwrapped his hands from her waist and began to grope her breast. He breathed into her ear as her own breathing picked up. She could feel his member poking her from behind. Dirty thoughts began to flash in and out of her head. Odell slipped one of his hands under her gray t-shirt and began feeling on her bare nipple under her bra while slipping his other hand in her gray house shorts. Soaking wet, he was motivated to keep going. Rayne built up the urge to say something. "Odell you have to stop! Malik is upstairs." It came out more as a breathless moan though.