Chapter 60

*Book will be ending soon*

Jesse

Chapter 60

Prince:

Rodney:

The bell rung signifying it was the end of the day on our first day of our last month of senior year

The bell rung signifying it was the end of the day on our first day of our last month of senior year. It was an amazing feeling and to be honest this year has been good for me besides the occasional New York Family verses Rodney. About a month after the confrontation on the first day of school Rodney got into it heavy with Prince. He ended up punching Prince hard in the face making him leak from both his nose and mouth.

They started tussling outside on the other side of the street from the school so they couldn't get suspended and Rodney was honestly giving Prince the business. Everyone knew Rodney had hands and the group of siblings brushed me off when I warned them. Anyways, Prince ended up uppercutting Rodney knocking him off of on top of him and shot him in his neck. Rodney was recovering slowly in the ICU for about a week before he slipped in a coma. I was cool with Rodney because he never teased me in school but then again he never took up for me either. I say they both got what was coming to them.

Prince was getting beat up after Rodney continuously warned him to leave him alone and then Rodney got what was coming to him because the entire group of siblings had warned him with the sight of their gun and verbally when one of them said they didn't fight they banged.

Neither one of them listened to the warnings but I never understood how you could bring a gun to a fight. Its never a fair turnout when guns are involved. I respect Rodney though because he didn't back down. This is technically all of Princess' fault because the pair had started hanging out more and she started catching feelings from what she told me.

Of course her older brothers were going to step in for their sister especially when they aren't used to having to repeat themselves

Of course her older brothers were going to step in for their sister especially when they aren't used to having to repeat themselves. I don't know what they expected because people here from Atlanta do not tolerate disrespect and no one puts fear in anyones heart.

The New York siblings are used to being in control through intimidation and thats very rare down here or in the South period. What I don't understand is why Princess didn't stand up for Rodney. I don't want to believe that she caught feelings for a guy and got scared of her brothers that are literally the same age when she is just as hard as them. I also don't want to believe that she is going to let them run her and run her happiness off. I told her that too but she insists that I don't understand. Over time I got close with her and her brothers.

Almost as close as I am with Eli, Elliot, and Ethan. I've also managed to merge our groups together and its literally been a big group of us hanging out. It's always a great time and good vibes even though Elliot and Prince have a love hate relationship. They are both so much alike to where they're like brothers now but then again sometimes Elliot catches random attitudes with Prince because Elliot and Rodney were really good friends outside of our little circle.

No matter how much Prince has apologized Elliot just can't seem to get over it yet. I know it takes time but sometimes his mood swings get a little out of hand towards Prince especially when Elliot has previously visited Rodney. Its something he's been working on but we all understand that it takes time.