Chapter 30

Jesse

Chapter 30

"What do you want me to do E? I asked him as we entered our hotel room.

He laid down on his bed and sighed deeply. I walked to the side of his bed where he was facing.

"E?" I whispered to him as I stroked his 360 waves.

"Jess why all the bad got to happen to me. I mean I grew up well with parents that cared for me and I know that is a blessing but it was so many nights I went to sleep with my real mother on my mind. I knew that my parents were trying to cover it up because when I would ask why she left, they would give me a phony answer and change the subject. I wanted to know why she up and left no matter how ugly the truth was and I never got that. When I got older my real momma started to fade. I still thought about her but not as much. I was starting to forget how she looked and I was honestly fine with that because why care about a woman that didn't care about me? Then on my birthday where I'm expecting to have a fun time with my family, I run into the woman that took a part of me. She sitting up crying over me like I was the one who left her. Man let me shut up before I say something I regret." Ethan said getting pissed off by the second.

"Ethan, I can't take any of the hurt away from you. I can't tell you everything is going to be perfect because I don't know. I can tell you that I love you forever from the deepest part of my soul. I'll never be able to repay you for all the good you've done to me. You helped me when I was at my lowest point. I never told you but that night, I was planning on killing myself. I was that depressed but you were my guardian angel. You saved me and I can't ever tell you how much I thank you. I know you are having family issues and don't know who to trust but Ethan I will be there for you until the end of time." I told him with all honesty. He stared directly in my eyes. I stared back at him feeling that feeling I feel all the time when I'm around him but this time it's more intense. He makes my heart thump. If it wasn't for him I'd be dead by now, literally.
"I love you too baby." Ethan told me.

When he called me baby, I caught butterflies in my stomach and a lump in my throat.

He stroked my face before kissing my cheek. He kissed me down a line on my cheek until he was right beside my lips. I was aching for his lips on mine. I think he could tell cause he smiled at me before tenderly kissing my lips. I returned the favor. Next thing I know we're kissing like it's our last time seeing each other. Slow, sensual, and passionate. It was my first kiss and I swear I fell in love. Giving each other one last peck, we pulled away.

After I caught my breath, I spoke.

"Wow, umm, do you need anything else?" I asked him, my voice cracking, embarrassing me by the second.

"Cuddle with me." He said to me.

I smiled at his request and slipped off my shoes. I climbed on the bed and laid down. I wrapped my arm around his torso and intertwined our legs. He pulled me closer and held me close.

I heard him start breathing heavily, meaning he was asleep. However, I stayed awake, replaying the kiss over and over again in my head, a smile never leaving my face.