Chapter 56

Ethan Mack
Chapter 56

I've been hanging out lately with my real mother and it's been fun and a lot less tense. It's taken a while but we are learning each other and it feels good to not have hatred towards the woman who birthed me.

I've probably have been home twice since Rocky's birth but I facetime my mom, Rayne, everyday to see what's going on and to see Rocky. I'm on my way back home to get ready for school in the morning and to see Jesse in which I haven't seen much of either.

Both my mama, Rayne, and my friends understand me bonding with my mother which makes it a lot easier to spend time with her knowing my family won't be mad. I haven't talked to my dad, O and I haven't answered his phone calls.

I'm not mad at him but I'm just appalled at his actions. However, I talked to Malik yesterday and he told me that my mother and him broke up. I'm starting to think that my mother may not be completely capable of making a sane decision when my dad is involved.

She gave up a good man that cares for her, me, and Rocky for a man that could've possibly killed my mother and Rocky due to his jealousy. I can't grasp a hold of why which is why I'm planning to ask my mother tonight about what's going on through her brain.

"Thanks mama." I said before leaning over to hug her. She smiled at me and hugged me back tightly.

"I love you boy." She said to me as I got out of the car.

"I love you to mama." I said as I closed the door to her black on black 2017 Jaguar XE. She rolled the window down to ask me a question.

"What time I need to back here to take you home to Raynes?" She asked me.

"A hour should be cool. I might get Jesse to drive me back home and if she can't, I'll just bite the bullet and walk to my dads to ask him to take me." I said to her. She nodded before rolling the window up and driving off. I walked up to Jesses front door and knocked on it. A few seconds later Jesse opened the door while laughing wearing a black Nike sports bra and basketball shorts with Andy socks. She looked beautiful even in the most simplest outfit. Her hair was in a messy bun and her face was clear with the exception of chapstick and her nose ring.

"Heyyyy." She said singing out the word and hugging me around my neck. I smiled while hugging her back.

"What's up baby girl? What you laughing at?" I asked her as we started to walk to her bed room.

"I was watching ATL and I was laughing at the part where New New was singing in the car. I die at that part all the time." She said as we entered her bed room where ATL was paused. I chuckled because she knows that movie from start to finish, it's practically her favorite but Love & Basketball has always been her absolute favorite. 

I laid down on her bed automatically using my left hand to go behind my head and my right arm to wrap around Jesse when she snuggled up to me. I rubbed the side of her stomach that always soothed her as we watched the movie. She picked up the remote and turned the television to Centric, where Fire on Ice was playing.

"Why you change it?" I asked her confused considering that she loves that movie.

"I know you don't feel like watching it." She said to me with a chuckle as she wrapped her arm around my waist right above the band of my pants.

Ironically it was a hot scene on the movie and I began to feel her fidget a little. I smiled to myself and decided to tease her a little bit as the tension between us rose. I shifted my body to where I was facing her more. Instead of rubbing the side of her stomach I used my fingers to make light circled strokes on her lower back. I felt her body heat rise as she tried to act normal. I continued as the scene increased and kissed her cheek. She smiled and sat up. I rose my eyebrow as she tugged at my shirt.

"Oh my gosh. Take it off." She said to me while rolling her eyes play fully. I did what she said before throwing my gray v neck across the room as she signaled for me to turn over and lay on my stomach. I did so and I felt her climb and sit on my butt. Next thing I know I feel her hands rubbing up and down my back. I grunted when she started to massage my shoulders.

"You like that?" She asked me as her hands started to slowly come down my back and focus on various surface areas.

"I should've been had you to do this." I said barely above a whisper. All of a sudden she stopped and my eyes shot open.

"Turn over." She said to me. I didn't want to but I did anyway after she moved over. I laid down and looked at her as she climbed on top of me, this time sitting on my thighs.

I watched as she squeezed some more lotion on her hands and rubbed them together. She rubbed my chest and down my stomach where my abs were that she always found a slick way to touch. I reached for her hips but she swatted my hands.

"There's a twist." She said. I rose my eyebrows in confusion.

"What?" I asked.

"If I do this then you can't touch me." She said to me with a smirk. She must be trying to kill me. I'm about to start getting happy and she knew it. She slid up from my thighs until she was sitting directly on top my pelvis making the tension between us increase. She shifted a little on purpose making my area start to ache to be free and pleased. I know she felt me start to grow hard under her and obviously she liked it.

"I know you feel that." I said to her surprised she hadn't got off of me yet. I put my hands behind my head to keep myself from touching her.

"I do and I know you feel this." She said as she began to rotate her hips on mine making our areas collide over and over. I bit my lip as I watched her do what she did. She stopped rubbing me and focused on our areas. She had closed her eyes and everything. She stopped going in a circular motion and began to rub her area back and forth on my manhood. She stopped and climbed off of me quickly sliding off her shorts where she had only her thin briefs on. She climbed back on to me and unbuttoned my pants before sliding them off of me leaving me in my boxers with a slit and socks.

"We not about to do nothing, right?" I asked her trying not to get my hopes up.

"No, nothing serious." She said as she quickly climbed back on to me. This time I disregarded what she said and grabbed her ass as she started grinding on me again. I let my hands roam her body and her mouth fell open as I freed her breasts, and fondled them. She kissed me as she continued to rub her area on mines. I felt my manhood spring out of my boxer slit and swing back and forth. She stopped kissing me and gasped as my manhood bounced directly on her area. She moaned as she looked down at it. She grabbed it with her soft hands and scooted up until she was leveled with it, the only thing blocking me from her was her under wear. Jesse rubbed my manhood up and down her soaking underwear where I could feel her slit and everything inside. She started to shake and she gasped when a gush of pleasure sent waves over her body, making her squirm like jolts of electricity were there. She rubbed my manhood and I was right after her, my juices shooting on her stomach. We had dry jumped each other in her room because of our hormones and neither one of us regretted it.