Chapter 36

Ethan
Chapter 36

"Ethan, come down stairs. Breakfast is ready." I heard my mother yell. I chuckled because I was already on my way down the stairs. I smelled whatever she is cooking way in my bed room. It smelled delicious.

"You don't have to tell me twice. What's up everybody?" I said as I entered the dining room where everyone was passing around the breakfast food. I found a seat next to my mother and sat down. She smiled at me and handed me a plate, already filled with food. It smelled great.

"How was your sleep?" My father asked me

"Its was great to be back in my own bed but I didn't sleep much." I said shrugging.

"Why not." He asked me.

"I was just up thinking." I said before saying my grace.

"How was your night Ronda?" My mother asked my other mother. I inwardly rolled my eyes at the mention of her name. I picked up the biscuit and bit into it. It was really good and buttery. I put it down and ate the rest of my breakfast.

"This is really good mom." I said.

"Thank you." I heard my mother say but not the mother that I prefer.

"You cooked this?" I asked her wanting to stop eating just to be petty.

"Yes." She responded while looking down nervously fiddling with her fingers.

I didn't respond, I just kind of played with my food.

"So, what are you planning on doing today Ethan?" My father asked me trying to break the ice.

"Nothing. I plan on staying home." I responded to him. He nodded before standing up from the table and walking to the kitchen to wash his plate.

"I'm taking your father to Dr. Wallace today. We are about to go in a minute. Afterwards, we are going out for lunch and probably just hang out a little." My mom said as she followed behind my father into the kitchen.

"Ethan." Ronda started.

"Not now." I said as I stood from the table and walk towards the kitchen. I placed my plate on the kitchen counter for my mom to wash since she was already washing hers. I retreated up the stairs and to my room.

*This is just a filler because I haven't updated in 2 days. I've been preparing for semester exams and taking final tests.*