Chapter 8

I step back as if extinct to make a run for it. But, I cant leave Ava, "I am not going anywhere with you without Av-", I can see Deaton lean closer to me as if interested or got a clue about what I was about to say, I correct myself, "Anna." 

"Fine," Jordan says rolling his eyes, " But the moment she awakes, you both are going to come with me quietly and calmly, got it." I nod.

Then hearing a familar voice coming through the front doors in the next room, "Deaton, sorry I'm late. Stiles was interested in Belasko's Talons from last night, so..." he's focused as he walks into to room we are in. Scott. But he's so young. He has to be around 18 years old and did he say Stiles? The time period I must be stuck in is when my father and Scott were having the first semester of their senior year. Then Scott continue's cusiously, "Who's this?"

It kills me to feel that Scott doesn't know who I am but again I wasn't born until 8 years from now. "She's well, we don't know?" Deaton says answering his question with no explanation.

"She won't tell us anything about her and her friend. But, we did figure out that she was is a banshee and the girl on the table is a were wolf." Jordan explains. 

Scott is intreged to hear this, as his eyes slowly lock on mine and I can see that he recoqnizes a little of my father's characteristics in me. This isn't good. Who knows what will happen if they found out. Found out who we really were? "You look like someone I know," I cuss to myself about why I look so much like my parents, but Scott and everyone else can't get a clue, "are you from Beacon Hills?" I don't want to reply. I can't reply. He can sense when I am lying. He can probably around smell the scent of fear coursing off me like flash paper. But, it wasn't until Ava wakes up and see's everyone staring at her that helped to prevent me from answering that question from Scott.

"Hey, can I have a moment alone with my friend?" Deaton nods and directs everyone out for a second.

"You'll get a few minutes but then I have already had orders to take you to the sheriff's department." I nod as Jordan is the last one to leave the room.

Ava is the first to speak, "Allison, where are we? Why doesn't Scott, Jordan, or Deaton recongnize us? And why are we being arrested?" She's scared and I don't need werewolf poweres to see this.

" You fell through the breach with me and now were stuck in the past when our parents were in highschool," I continue trying to read her face, "we are being arrested because they don't quite know our names yet and I refuse to tell. Y'know telling our names might shatter the space time continuim and what not." I say assuringly.

"What do we do then?" It takes me a while to process her words becasue she speaks so fast when she's stressed and the other fact that we would probably have to capture a breacher from this time, when there is probably none passing through, so I decide not to tell her anything till it's official.

"Okay, so there probably going to get our fingerprints to find out who we are but it's good that are finger prints won't be in the data base because we haveb't been born yet. But, if they get technical and try to get our DNA and then figure out a match between our parents, then we have a serious problem." She confused ith the technical words to use but she has to relize that right I am studying to be an official detective for the Beacon Hills Police Department like my dad. " If it comes to that, then we will have to got with the conclusion and let destiny make our paths." 

"Okay," Ava says trying to play along with my confusing words, " maybe while were here, we canget an idea to what happened to your parents." She makes me smile but it breaks when Jordan enters the room with two handcuffs. Ava steps back in instinct.

"It's okay," I say remember the deal Jordan and I made, " I told him we would come quietly."  I can see that she trusts me, but not him. Even though they are in the same pack, Ava and Jordan argued quite often with each other for reasons that nobody quite knows.

"Come with me." he says as he straps on the handcuffs. Scott is using his eyes to follow me and I forgot that maybe he had used his super hearing to listen in on what Ava and I were saying. But his eye's looked confused so he probably forgot to do so. Ava still has I bruise from the night she lost control on the full moon and the handcuffs iritate her wrist and she rubs it constantly. When we the police car and strapped in, I could see Jordan talking to Scott and Deaton. 

I couldn't hear anything becasue the doors to the car were close but I can see in one of the side mirrors of the car, Scott was getting out his and dialing a number. "Ava?" I say wondering and knowing that she was trying to make out the number. 

"The contact he dialed read, "Stiles."