Chapter 12

After I feel myself finish my scream, Lydia directs her attention to me as I pull out my kunais in my slash across my chest and start to sprint into the fight between the breachers and Ava. By this point Kira and Liam are getting up from being thrown to the ground easier than Ava had because she has experince along with myself with these demons. I notice Stiles getting on his next Malia leaning on the wall with her hands on her throat and Scott runs to help Liam and Kira get to there feet.

 For the moment its just Ava and I fighting off the demons and Ava yells to me asking, "How did they find us?"

After sliting a breachers back I respond yelling, "I'm not sure," I pause with my words as I jump and wrap my legs, spinning around with them on the demons throat, breaking it, "I think they may have found a way to track our breach?" Every once and I while I find myself glancing between Lydia and Stiles because even though I didn't see them get taken by the breachers when I was 9, i've always had nightmares of what may have happened. I remember when I was in my early years of a teenager I woke up screaming myself awake, Scott would come rushing in my room and held me telling me "It's just a dream." Sometimes I couldn't fall asleep so Scott took me on the roof and we watched the moon and the starry nights. He told me stories of the challenges with the supernatural, that he faced with my parents.  One story that I was most interested in was astory about a dark nogitsune called Void. Void was I spirit that "haunted" my father and just like me, he had nightmares, but of Void. He told me that my father was brave and was willing to sacrifice himself to save everyone from Void. Once a few years went by and it was the same routine every other night, my nightmares dissappeared and that was when I lost hope of ever finding my parents again. 

Reliezing that i've zone out, Ava slashes a demon that was about to attack me. "You ok?" Ava say concerned I nod and become serious. Liam joins Ava and they slash a demon together with their claws. Kira fully up, grabs her sword of the ground 5 feet away from her and charges at the nearest breacher. Scott grabs Lydia, who's zoned out, and brings her to Stiles who's ripping up part of his shirt to create pressure on Malia's wound. Right now I am in rapid fire shooting my silver head arrows at the breachers. It hits one but nothing happens, it continues to charge towards me. I continue to sustand my arrow blows at the demon but it power walks closer and closer to me without flinching. I figure long range isn't working out so I decided to flip out my tri-kunai, each around three of my fingers on a hand, and I charge at the power walking breacher. I perform a long tail kick to the demon face and its face slashesto the side but directs it attention back to me. I fling at least 20 kunais to the demons face. "It just won't take a hit!" I murmur to myself. Getting angry with myself I go into combat with it, throwing a few punches, I notice my kunai stuck in it's eye. Pulling it out to make a scar, I see the face of the demon who attacked my mother. It was the same exact scar, so I must be the reason he got it. Anger flusters through my face as I hit the demon harder and harder. Taking aretreat for the house along with everyone else, the demon repeats to follow and power walk towards me. Everyone inside but me as I pull a knife from my boot and throw it with full strength, it spins in the air before it hits the demon. The breacher pulls it out of his chest and calls of the rest of the breachers. Watching them walk through breaches, they leave without a trace that they were ever there. I run inside and Kira closes the door behind me, I breathe heavily. 

"Your bleeding." Lydia says concerned running over to me from acroos the room. I watch Stiles look at her every move to my aid. I feel my body to find where I am bleeding but Lydia fiddles through her purse to find a tissue and she reaches for my face. I rebel as she trys to dabs at a cut across my cheek. Stiles darts foward to help but stops himself in his own tracks. I sorrow for him and understand that he wants to tell Lydia everything. About me being there daughter, but he doesn't. Glancing to Malia laying on the couch in pain he looks to sit next to her to comfort her. I understand but I also know that it's destiny for Lydia and Stiles to be my parents and theres no way I am going to interfer in time. I flinch and wince as she dabs lighly and gentle at the new forming scar. I sigh and pull away from her aid and walk over to Ava. 

"What are we going to do?" she whispers to me to not alarm anyone, "The breachers are hunting us now. I see the curtain blow in the wind from the windows and its late at night. Outside it looks peaceful. 

"I don't know..." I am interrupted by Kira.

"Where'd you learn to fight like that?" she clearly reffering to me and me only. It's obvious that Ava learned to fight from Liam because they were both performing the same exact moves against the breachers.

I look at Scott smiling, with a slight pain of headache, "Scott taught me." 

Kira looks confused and speaks up, "Scott you know her?" 

I speak up , wincing a little with pain, so that I don't put the burden of explaining everything on Scott, "He will."

She stares at me before she gets the idea, "Wait, are you..."

Scott interrupts her noticing the pain I get when I try to talk, "Yea. She's from the future and Stiles' daughter." I look towards Stiles as he glances at her. 

Kira yawns a little and Liam speaks up, "Well, I would love to spend time with my daughter, " he gestures a nuggie to her, "and get an explanation for all of this," he smirks a little to Ava, "but unlike you seniors, I don't have a free period tomorrow." 

Then I realize in all the comotion, I wonder where did that kid sitting in the chair go? Liam leaves through the front door yawning, then slamming the door shut. 

Kira kisses Scott on the cheek and walks out the door to go him next, but as she leaves Scott's mother enters through the door, "Sorry my hours at the hospital were pushed..." she stops with her words as she notices Malia in pain with a slash across her neck and me with a slash across my cheek, "I'm not even gonna ask." I am glad she did ask because it would one heck of a story. Melissa walks upstairs and no one else speaks up till we hear her bedroom door close. 

"You two can stay here for as long as you need and Stiles," he looks to Stiles who is tending to Malia's wound, " we shouldn't move Malia till she heals so she can sleep here tonight." 

Stiles nods and goes for the door with Lydia and I hear myself say the most stupidest words in this whole situation, "See you tomorrow. Dad." he's embarresed but feels the same towards me. I know it.