Chapter 22

Stiles and I reach a part in the forest where every is gathered around a breach next to the bridge, not far from where we had arrived. 

"How do you direct it to your certain part in time that you want to go too?" Malia says waiting for Stiles to embrace her with a kiss. 

"I think you just imagine where you want to go and nothing else," I respond.

There's a long silence as Ava walks over to me and stands next to me looking towards everyone.

"I guess this is goodbye." Scott implies.

"Yeah," I say sighing glancing between Lydia and Stiles. Ava and I both walk over to everyone saying our goodbyes. 

The first person I walk up to is Liam. "Take care of my daughter," he says smiling and then hugs me. Next, is Kira.

"Keep up those sick fighting moves," she says winking and then looking for a hug, that I give her. Then, Scott is next.

He smiles and speaks softly, "Hopefully I will see you in the future."

Then Lydia is next with her rich strawberry blonde hair, and she smiles.

Malia gives me a high five and then there's Stiles. He gives me a hard long hug and a kiss on the forehead, "Can't wait to meet you for the first time." he humors to me and I step back and towards the breach. Ava follows behind and says her goodbyes also. We both turn away from the breach and to our friends. Our family. Our pack. We smile and the direct our attention back to the breach sitting there on the edge of the bridge.

"Think of nothing else than home," I say reminding Ava. She nods and we start for the breach and vault ourselves up, then plummeting into a what seems an endless breach. We exit the breach but something seems different. No one is around and it's the midnight. Suddenly we hear screams. Instantly we start sprinting towards the sound through night picking up leaves from the ground. It's muddy but we don't seem to care. The scream gets louder as I recognize the scream. My mother. We continue to sprint through the woods, trying to follow the sound. The sound brings us to a street. We see a young woman and a young man holding a little girl. This is the night that my parents were taken. We stand by and watch as my mother is struck to the ground by a demon and my father sets me down by a stump. He runs back to my mother to help but the breachers hold her down against her own will as a scarred demon power walks to Stiles. My father grips his bat to swing it at the breacher with a scar. The scar I made. The breacher grabs and twists my dad's wrist till he drops the bat.

"Where's the girl!" the head breacher yells, demanding. My father refuses to say a word. They were at the house looking for me. But why?! "Where's the girl," the head demon says squeezing his wrist till it bleeds and I hear him scream, "she needs to be obliterated for the crimes she has commit." Does he mean when I went back in time? Is this all my fault? Were my parents taken because of my mistakes? And on the night Drake and I kissed for the first time. They were there in the woods, for me? Then he asks a third time, yelling in my father's face, torturing him, "Where is she?!" he squeezes tight and my father screams louder and louder. I feel myself start to cry. Should I help? Before I can get up from behind the tree, Ava stops and she notices my eyes filled with tears. She embraces with a tight hug and I watch my mother beg the demon to stop.

"Please," Lydia begs, "Stop! You are going to kill him." she says this as my father continues to scream with pain. The demon doesn't stop and Lydia doesn't want to look as the demon attempts to stab my father. Suddenly I hear an alpha roar. Scott. He emerges from the shadows and pulls out his claws. "Please," Lydia says putting up a hand to stop Scott from making any moves against the demon who has his own claws aimed at my father's chest. "Take us instead," she says attracting the demon's attention. "Please, take us instead, instead of our daughter." my mother, Lydia repeats. The demon seems to consider this because he let's go of my father's wrist. My father is violently dropped to my mother's knees, unconscious. Lydia's crying with Stiles in her arms, she attempts to put pressure on the wound. 

Scott wants to attack but he knows that he will only endanger my life and my parents lives. Before my parents vanish through a breach my mom yells, "Protect her." Scott nods and watches them disappear. After I while of mourn, we watch him walk to the stump that my 9-year old self-sits at, helpless and unaware about why my parents mysteriously left my life. Scott picks me up, doesn't say a word and takes me out of the woods and down the street, calm. 

Once he disappears to the next street. I curl up and cry hard balling, and breathing hard and uneven.  "It's all my fault, It's all my fault, "I repeat. Balling with endless cries as Ava tries to comfort. In the corner of my eye, I notice a breach untouched. 

"Allison, we need to go."  But, I can barely hear her over my balling cries. She pulls me to my feet and tries her best to drag me to the breach. "Think of nothing else but home." She calmly says to me. I try to do so but I can't help but think of the guilt of putting my parents through that. I don't budge. 

"I-I can't." say letting all my tears out without an end.

"Yes, you can," she grabs my shoulders and directs me to look straight at, "I know that I don't know how you feel, but I can you one thing. What would your parents want you to do?" I stop to think. My heavy cries turn soft as I think of what they might say. "Allison," Ava says trying to get the attention of my wandering watery eyes, "they would want you to have a life." Suddenly we notice the breach start to close, and Ava speaks, "I'll go where ever you go." I wipe my tears and I start towards the closing breach, holding Ava's hand. Think of nothing but home. Think of nothing but home. Think of nothing but home. We jump.