Chapter 44

As I peer cautiously into the last cell. My eyes widen as I man and a woman curled up in the distant corner.

The woman has ginger hair and pale skin. Her hair is frizzed and long. She wears a short ripped light blue dress with polka dots at the top. Her lips bright red and chapped. Where her hairline starts, blood drips from her scalp. Her legs wrap around each other with feet in high heels. Hands clenched loosely together and her head rests on the man's lap. The man wears Nike low tops, his laces flaring out of their loops. His jeans tattered at and gnarled at the bottom and red flannel over a dirty blood white shirt. His face pale and freckles here and there. His dark brown hair flared and long. Some part hanging over his face and back ends inches above his shoulders with a curl. Then I notice specs on his chin and upper lips signaling an ever so slight mustache and beard start to form. I have the sudden fear when I notice their eyes closed.

Without saying a word, I use the keys to unlock the barred door. It creaks open and I slowly step inside. Then I cautiously take a few steps toward them and my mother opens her weak eyes. When she sees me, she moves from my father's lap. Her sudden jerk awakes my father.

"Allison?" she weakly mumbles under her breath.

I nod and she swiftly moves to get to her feet. She darts over to me with a limp and puts out her arms. I stand still for a moment, not believing what I am seeing? Then, as if reflex, I embrace her. I also notice that I am taller than her by 5 inches or so. I feel tears start to fall from my eyes. I never want to let go.

"Oh, Allison." my mother cries softly while I can hear her quite sniffles.

Peering over her shoulder, I notice Scott charge towards my father. Scott then helps him to his feet.

"Stiles?" Scott wonders as my father gives him a reassuring nod. They both smile at each other into an embrace of a brotherly hug.

Then slowly my mother leaves the embrace and opens up to allow me to have a clear view of my father. My eyes start well up as my father wraps his arms around both my mother and me. I realize these are tears I haven't felt in a very long time. There not tears of sadness, but happiness.

"I am so sorry." I plead.

"For what?" Stiles questions.

"It was all my fault that you were taken all those years ago," I admit.

"Oh sweety, we know it was your fault."

"What?" I say with a confused tone over the sudden blame.

I awake to see a bright white ceiling and screaming. I jerk violently around my head to see where I am. My screams fill the unknown room when Scott comes rushing in. My sheets were thrown partly hanging off the bed I sit on and my hands thrash around. Scott grabs them and glues them to my side and hugs me tight till I calm down.

"What happened? How'd I get here?" I loudly say as I spastic around. Scott softens his grip and looks me into the eyes.

"Allison, you are in the hospital. Don't you remember?" he questions.

I examine the room which now I realize is full of heart monitors and equipment. My eyes follow the tubes hooked up to the machinery to my arm.

"Remember what?" I answer.

"The game, Reid attacked, and well," he gestures to my side and I lift my shirt. I see a long scar stretching from my right hip to just below my bra. Reid punctured me like he did to Drake in my dream. Then I remember the night all over again but different then what was in my dream. I see it happen all over again.

'Drake turns around, his eyes meet mine. No emotion, just a plain face. His brown hair waves a little with the wind and his eyes show no sign of any emotion. I start forward to him, with a notice something on his jersey. Drake changes his expressionless face when he sees my sudden blank face. He looks down at his shirt and sees a scarlet bloody hand print. He looks back up at me, his eyebrows narrow. I see his lips mouth something . 'Reid'. Reid throws me off balance by punching me in the gut. I feel myself stumble around uncontrollably. Like my whole world is in slow-motion. I reach for my chest to feel and smell blood. He punched fairly hard. Hard enough to break my previous stitches from Mexico. I straighten myself and try to lock eyes with him but my vision blurs. When I try to throw a punch at him, he mocks me by moving out of the way, watching me collapse to the ground. I turn onto my back to look at the stars, my side internally bleeding. My eyes watch and twinkle insync with the beautiful stars above me. I notice Reid charge back at me when Scott knocks him to the ground. My whole world turns without a care and I drift asleep as the last thing I see is Scott's face over me, blocking the stars.'

"So the pack is still in hell?" I ask. Scott frowns. "And my parents are still gone?"

He frowns once more as I fell back onto the pillows and gently closed my eyes to think.

What the hell just happened?