Chapter 42

Noah, Drake, and I sit in a scarring small room with our arms bind to rustic chains. I watch as next to me, Noah helplessly squirms with his hands crossed above his head. Jerking and violently moving to free himself. Drake sits on the other side of the morbid room with both his feet and wrists chained together. But unlike Noah, he just waits and stares at the floor, thinking.

I on the other hand apparently opposed no threat so they simply pinned my hands by a chain. My hands resting in my lap. My weapons were taken and they surprisingly found every and each one of them. The knife in my sleeve, the small hand gun in pants on my back, both 4 kunai's in my boots, and the needle tucked in my ponytail.

"This is just great!" Noah snaps as he begins to become stir crazy and pulling at the obsidian chains. "Who's knows where Scott, Ava, my mother, and Chris are, and whether we leave hell with the whole pack by sunrise in time?"

Never thought of that. If we don't make it out of here alive. Will have to spend a whole month in this hell hole. Suddenly my eyes flicker when I hear a chain crack. I turn my head towards Noah and I notice his left wrist chain was crackling.

"Noah." I light up.

"What!" Noah furiously snaps.

Drake turns away from the floor to meet my gaze.

"Your chain," I pause to examine his flustered face, "i-it's breaking."

His face whips around to his chains that make a clanking noise every time he moves. He lifts his left arms to bring the chain into few and then squints to notice the new forming crack on the bindings. He forms a grin on his face while glancing at Drake and me.

Before he could start working making the crack big enough to completely break it, we hear footsteps approach the other side of the one the walls that sound like an echo throughout the room. I feel myself start to nervously sweat was the wall forms in an obsidian door. It opens with ease and elegance. From the passageway, a young adult emerges from the darkness of the corridor.

Reid.

"You...!" Drake yells before he's cut off when his mouth is glued shut with Reid's wave of a hand.

Reid clicks his tongue as he starts for the middle of the room. He observes our state and chuckles a little. Mocking us.

"How could you do this," I say from beyond his view.

His head whips around to meet my glaring eyes. His expression changing from a proud to a disgust. He slowly walks over to me with his eyes burning a bright red. Once he's nearly inches away from me, he squats down close enough to allow me to feel his warm breath. He's breathing heavy like he's scared. He frowns and his eye slowly turns a heavy pitch black starting from his pupil. Suddenly his hand reaches to clench my lower jaw.

"You don't know anything about me," Reid angerly complies as he throws my head to the side by his grip on my chin, "about my father!"

He stands up slowly from his squatting position and turns over to Drake.

"And you, the prodigy. Glad to hear life has been great for you because of your promising family." Reid snaps wittingly.

I can already hear Drake growling under his breath. Reid shot him a glare as Drake stood ready to take a blow. He attempted to throw a punch at Reid in his weakened state but Reid dodged the fist. With Drake's arms up, he unexpectedly caught a knee in the gut and dropped to the ground, stunned. When Drake put a hand up to protect another blow. Reid clubbed his arm away and rammed him against the back wall with enough force to break the weakened obsidian. My heart dropped when I heard him groan in pain.

"Stop it!" I begged.

"The only reason he's not kicking your ass because you have him chained up, you bastard!" Noah declared while gesturing to the chains we wear. But in the corner of my ear, I could he cracking metal. Noah's chains. He must be keeping Reid distracted while he tries to break them lose.

Before Reid decided to respond to Noah, he kicked Drake once more in the ribs. My face grimaced and despised through Reid's lack of soul. Reid then angled his head at Noah, who's was enlightened. I glance at Drake on the floor, his hands aching to his side. He winces and glances up to me, giving me a sign of competence. I smiled. I then immediately felt for my glove. They didn't check for the miniature poisoned knife in my right glove. Due to my current state in chains, it takes a fairly long time to nudge it out from the index finger. I feel the fine cold metal drift against my skin sending a shiver down my spine. When it's finally freed from my black leathered cut gloves a slide it to my firm grip. Using my fingertips and rub on it horrendously. Waiting for the right moment.

"Y'know, for a demon. You sure don't have a very frightening appearance. Well, unlike you being the prince of hell or something like that." Noah mocks while giving me time to pick the lock of my chains.

It clicks three times before it unlocks and I instinctively catch the rattling chains before they contact with the ground. Without a sound, I gracefully set the withering chains on the bloody floor. While gripping the mini knife and prepare to throw it at Reid's neck. Then with a flick of my wrist as I send it from my side. I watch as it turns in the air and hits it's target precisely. Immediately reaching for his neck, Reid falls to the ground. As on cue, Noah breaks his chains and burst up to his feet. I dart over to Drake and Noah breaks his chains as I help him to his feet. Noah puts out his to allow Drake to use him as a crutch and I watching there back from any surprise attacks that Reid might pull on us. When we exit the haunting torture chamber and into the hallway, I place my hand on the wall next to the door. It morphs the door back into a wall. Locking Reid inside.

As we start down the long corridors, I can hear Reid's pounding on the wall of the room and muffled, haunting screams echo throughout the chamber.

But all I think about is that we might still have time to find the pack and leave hell by sunrise.