Chapter 10

Stiles, my father, instantly sends a deputy for his father who wears strangly not his uniform form but nice clothes. This probably when he goes on a date with my grandmother, Natalie Martin. I still can't help the fact the my father's dad and my mother's mom marry each other. My grandfather comes over and briefs over how Jordan found us. 

"They were leaving the woods and Parrish found them on the side of the road with that one unconsious with scraps like these." Ava is insulted and she forms a grimace face at them. My grandfather hands Stiles a photo that he examines quickly and then shows Scott.

Scott's turns his attention to Ava showing her the photo, "How did you get these?" Again, she looks at me asking me the same question I ask myself. Should we tell them? I shake my head "No". I've learned to not take any chances to tell them anything that would effect the future.

 It takes Ava a while think of something but she eventually speaks up, "I'm not sure." She seems confident with her words and I am impressed that shes learned I thing or two about hiding a bluff. Stiles kneels next too Scott and searches her face waiting for her to break but she doesn't flinch. She sure of her self and where's a fake calm face when I know she's dying inside. Stiles gets up and asks his father if he can take us. It takes a long time for him to respond but says "yes". Sheriff Stilinski hands Stiles the key for our handcuffs and unlocks them. 

I try to keep my face in the dark when Stiles get close but he doesn't seem to look to me. His focus is on my hands and I notice the same exact thing he does.  Our skin colors are scaresly the same. He glances quickly at me but then directs his attention to Ava's handcuffs that he unlocks. Ava and I exchange looks. "This is Scott and I'm going to take you two back to his house for further questioning." We are both stuck in a very large hole with no way of escaping. We walk out of the department and nightime and chilly. I try to keep my focus on trying to not make a wrong move. We walk through the parking lot until we meet a rusty old blue jeep. It's my father's jeep and I am going to ride in it. I haven't riden in this since I was 9 the day my parents went missing. 

The jeep brings back so much parents and I remeber my mother making me laugh as she argued with my father to get this, and I quote, "Rusty old bucket a paint job." Ava and I sit in the back and it brings a slight odor but I don't mind because I can barely notice it because I had a runny nose from the cold. But I notice Ava trying to cover her nose, I laugh a little and she notices and then laughs a little back.

"So your a banshee, is that correct?" Scott wonders.

"Yes." I say cautiously with a crackly voice for some reason happened suddenly from the cold gusts of wind that come through Scott's window. Then I feel a sneeze come on and I let it out and notice Stiles do the same and we sneeze exactly the same. 

Both Ava and Scott respond with "bless you". I couldn't be anymore obvious as I see Scott and my father exchage looks. 

"What's your girls real names because the Deputy that brought you in said he knew you were lying." Stiles says curiously.

I confess because they are going to continue to ask the us until we give them the correct answer. Ava looks at me once more and I nod. "I'm Ava." 

She doesn't say her last name and I can understand why, and I now it was my turn to speak, "And I'm," I hesistate because I remember how Scott looked at me in our present, "Allison." Scott turns around and gives me the look. The look that whenever he sees me, he sees Allison Argent. 

Stiles speaks up to stop Scott from saying anything he will regret, "Sorry to be specific," he says with interest, " what's your last name?"

We've been driving for a while now and not Ava nor myself has answer Stiles' question.

Ava breaks the silence, "I think it would be best if you guys didn't know that."

Stiles wants to protest but Scott stops him and gives us a smirk understanding.

Seeing my house as we approach it from down the street, I feel homesick. I miss the pack, older Scott, and Drake. We pull up on the drive way as I notice that there are a few other cars pulled too. Scott directs us inside and Stiles follows behind us. We enter the house and I see Liam who looks the same age as Ava, Kira, Malia and beside her my mother, Lydia. Stiles' hurries towards her, but to my dissapointment, he embraces Malia with a small kiss. Lydia, ignoring this looks to Scott, asking if Jordan was coming. I realize that she has a thing Jordan but thank god he's not here because it kills me inside to see my parents showing no love interest. I look to Ava and I see her  just standing and watching her father talking to Kira. She probably noticing that he's sorta cute. She looks home sick and I know she misses her family. And I can't judge her for that because I know exactly how she feels.