Chapter 64

"Allison!" Arose a frantic voice from the other side of my phone.

Revealing the caller to be 'Scott', I quickly answered.

"Yes?" I panted hard as I continued to climb the inhuman cliff.

"I-i-it's... Where are you?" Scott asked in a nervous and distress tone.

I ignored him as I swung myself around a peering out rock that slipped from the edge on top of the cliff.

"Allison? Are you there?" Scott called from my phone that was nearly slipping from my hands.

Before I could answer his frantic call, I pressed myself against the crumbling cliff as a burning rock nearly missed my face. But as this occured, I felt my phone slip out of my hands and fall down the ever growing cliff. In shock, I stood there, hanging.

Moments passed and I was stuck in my own thought trying to wrap my head around what was happening.

Suddenly, a roar pierced through the air. Jordan.

But something about this call made my heart stop. It was a wounding call, like he was hurt... or worse.

As I looked up to my sweating palms, I noticed my knuckles begin to bleed. To make things worse, I felt them begin to slip from my hold on the crumbling cliff. And with the slipping came the nervous shaking. It was inevitable that I was going to fall to my death unless I solved the problem that was at hand.

I was beginning to run out of options. And as every second passed, Jordon's hellhound roars began to stretch farther and farther away. I was gonna lose. He was going to be consumed by the effects in absence of the Nemeton.

Suddenly, I felt a rock begin to crack and crumble under the pressure and squeeze my weak was inflicting on it. Then it snapped. My arm was violently thrown from its position and swang my entire body weight to the side as I collided with the cliffside. My arm twisted as it struggled to keep a hold. A wave f pain coursed through my skull as tasted the blood the dripped from my forehead and onto my lip.

To my "luck", my vison began to blur and felt as if I was going to faint and fall into the abyss of the gorge.

It was obvious that I was not doing well.

The kunai in my right hand, which was the only source of support in keeping me to the cliff, was not slipping from my grasp.

I felt the skin on my hands begin to stretch to breaking point.

For some reason, all that pain, all the struggle disappeared. You could say I was flying. But your wrong. It was the exact opposite.

I was falling.

Feeling the wind of the fall crush against my jacket, my eyes closed.

But the last thing I saw through the ending slits in my eye lids before they closed, was a figure jumping out at me from the safe side of the gorge.

Then their was darkness.

***

Suddenly, I heard the sound of wheels contacting with the road as it drove along the street. The gas sped faster than I could comprehend.

Where was I?

It was night, and it seemed like we were out in the middle of no where. I was sitting shotgun and from what it looks like, I was leaning my head on the cold car window.

"You alright?" I familiar voice came from beside me and who seemed to be the driver of the car that I was in.

"What?" I answered while turning my head to meet the familiar figure.

I was met with Issac who kept his eyes fixed on the road.

"You fell asleep for a second there. Wouldn't want my shotgun to be sleeping on the job just in case they caught up to us."

With that statement I noticed a bloody shotgun wedge next to me and on the floor stood boxes of shotgun shells that were scowering the floor and blood-stained mat.

I felt the need to respond back to Issac, but I couldn't say word, not one.

"Allison?" there was a long pause that hung in the car as I stared vigorously out the window, almost ignoring him completely, "I know its not place to say this but... you couldn't have known that he would do this. None of us would."

Who was he even talking about. But, now I had realized where I am. I am resuming into that dream that I had a few nights ago. Learning more about the future.

As, I looked out the window, my eyes shuddered as they continiously changed there focus from one tree to another. It was completely dark out. The only light were the headlights from the car that we drove in.

Then I turned to Issac who flashed his eyes from the road to me. My heart dropped when I finally got a good look at him. Streching from his hair line to chin was a claw slash. Half of it ran over his eye. However, what made it worse was that with all the eye was substituted with a pool of blood and the scarlet liquid dripping from the slash on his face.

***

Suddenly, in a flash, I was taking in a deep breath in and awakening on the leaf ground and above stood pine tree with their needles falling upon my face.

I was met with the figure that had saved me as I fell from the crumbling cliff. My vision blurred as it had black haired that was both gelled and curly on the tips. Its chinned seemed oddly crooked. Next, my eyes began to wonder its way to the figure's arm that was layed with a tattoo that had two circles around it. I noticed that this tattoo was the tattoo of my pack.

Resembling the tattoo, I looked down to my ankle that had the same design as the tattoo.

This figure who saved me from the fire was Scott.

"Oh thank god your okay." Scott frantically remarked.

"W-what happened? What's going on?" I responsed clearly acting confused.

His smile for my safety had faded into a frown of loss.

"It's Malia, she missing."