Chapter 46

I watched as the sun slowly went down and then the green flash you would see at its last moment. We were on a dirt hill and right in front of the distillery. I was beside Scott and Drake, all three of us were waiting for Chris, Braeden, Ava, and Noah to arrive before we went inside.

I had one of my kunai's clenched in my hand because I knew we weren't going to come out of there without a fight. I stared down on the hill to where the tree line sits. Waiting for four people to emerge from them. And with the thought, they did. They all jogged up the hill. Chris with his shotgun, Braeden with hers, and Noah and Ava unarmed. There probably going to use there another way.

When the become at level with us, we nod at them, then head for the entrance of the distillery.

I am wearing my boots, black jeans, dark gray shirt, and to top it off, black leather jacket. And on my hands, archery gloves. My hair was out because I had cut it just before we came here. The ends resting inches above my shoulders and was layered. Some of the short bangs even fell off my face as the 50 mph night wind blew. On my back was my quiver with over 15 silver head arrows. On the opposite hand that didn't hold my kunai, was holding my bow.

Suddenly I felt warm air breath on my neck that was revealed over my jacket collar. "I like the haircut," Drake whispered into my ear.

"Thanks." I smiled sweetly at him.

Then I directed my attention to examining the inside warehouse of the distillery. The place was a complete mess with construction equipment laid across the large room and rust building on the support beams. Every time each one of us took a step, it would echo throughout the warehouse. All of our eyes wandering the unknown building's features in the outskirts of Beacon Hills.

It wasn't till was completely in that I noticed an unbearable stench. As if instinct, I pinched my nose, forcing myself to breathe through my mouth.

"Ah, jeez," Noah mumbled from behind with a funny voice.

Ava, who was walking next to me, turned around to see him in view and snickered. I even snickered under my breath too.

"There," I heard Chris say from in front of us, "there's the revenge spiral. Allison, did it look like that?"

I looked to see the spiral on a wall with moonlight beams falling through.

"Yeah," I assured.

Suddenly, I heard something fall over and echo throughout the whole warehouse in a far dark corner of it.

"We're being watched," Braeden confirmed.

Everyone then stood faced in the direction of the sound. Then, we heard sounds coming from all around us. We then formed a circle to watch one another's backs. Suddenly, we could see demons emerging from the shadows and closing in on us.

"They knew we were coming," Ava blurted out.

Where have I heard those words? But, we came prepared. Suddenly before they could attack, they would be trapped in a mountain ash barrier. I watched as they banged on the barrier furiously.

Mason, then emerged from the shadows with a can of mountain ash in his hand and smiled. In the other hand he a handgun that he then cocked. He approached us and shook hands with Chris.

"Mason," Chris said with a smirk.

"Mr. Argent." Mason replied then he turned to the rest of us, " The mountain ash may hold these demons. But, there are a lot more roaming the warehouse."

I frowned and looked over to the revenge spiral. Then, I felt my eyes widen as I small dot of purple started to form. It got bigger and bigger. Realizing that it was a breach, I called out to the rest of the pack.

"Look," I said pointing at the forming breach. I then peered outside to see that tonight was a full moon. But if this breach is opening on a full moon. That means it's a door to somewhere. But where? Hell? It can't be because La Puerta is the door to hell. Then, where does this one go?

I exchanged looks with Scott and then to Ava. They were all looking at me for answers. Why me? Why does it have to be me? I am no leader. Scott or Ava? They both know how to make good decisions. I could get someone hurt. I lowered my eyes. There was a long pause as everyone was being patient with me. Then I flickered them back is astonishment. I know where this door goes.

"Let's go through," I spoke aloud. They all nodded and started for the breach. We all then looked at each one more time before we leaped carelessly in.

This time it was different. I would usually black out going through breaches, but this time I saw everything. It was beautiful. They whole universe. Different timelines, places, people. The whole world at my fingertips. It was like flying through stars. Each of the stars being a memory of mine.

Then I noticed one of me when I was 9-12 months and walking for the first time. I was walking steadily towards my parent's open arms with a smile on my face showing little dimples. My parents look so happy. When I got to them, I stumbled over into there my mother's arms. She wasn't disappointed, she was proud and kissed me on the forehead.

Another memory I saw glimpse by was when I was 7 and came rushing downstairs for breakfast. Scott was there, sitting at the dining room table with a plate before him. My mother was making french toast, and my father stood next to her. When she turned around with the pan, my father kissed her on the lips. Scott swung me off the ground with his arms and sat me on his lap. I giggled as he covered my eyes and laughed.

"Don't look," he humorously said.

Another memory I saw was when I was 16 and Drake kissed me for the first time at Beacon Hills point.

Then I saw a light at the end of the string of memories and I closed my eyes.