Chapter 55

I am still startled and shaken after last night's dream. Could it be more that a vision? I sign from the 'Phoenix'

Entering the front doors of the school, dazed and unfocused. I try to push through all my classes. Thinking back to the werewolf that attacked me, I remember a silver pendant shaped like Buddha Bangkok. Also, remembering that I learned about Thailand culture in history. This mysterious werewolf must be here in Beacon Hills. If I could find him, I could maybe figure out what my dream meant.

I was so frustrated with myself. It was barely easy to get through my day. On the other side, everyone I know is getting asked to Homecoming and yet, I am still left with no one taking me.

Once lunch hit, I attempted to locate Ava and tell her about my troubled dream. But Beacon Hills was just getting peaceful and calm. Now we might have another problem on our hands.

"Allison," Ava says waving me down from a table where she sits with Drake, Noah, and Reid.

I smile at the sight of her face and jog over to the table. My bag bouncing on my back horrendously. Instantly, squeezing myself between Drake and Noah. Ava pleads for me to lend some food for her to eat.

"Again?" I wonder as I think about how lately Ava has been forgetting to simplest of things.

With her mom out of town and Liam going on a trip with Scott to meet up with one of their old friend in France. Ava has been a little stir crazy for something exciting to happen. She might even get her wish if my dream lately is true and are really warning me of an upcoming threat.

"I woke up late and had to sprint all the way here in the morning. So, I didn't have time to pack a lunch or... breakfast." Ava whines with a weary smile of embarrassment and innocence upon her face.

While I am about to give her half of my lunch, Noah jumps in and gives her his.

"Hey, it's okay, Allison. Don't worry she can have mine." Noah sets.

I smile and turn towards my food. My smile disappears when Drake wraps his arm around my waist. Turning towards him, I show him disappoint. Frowning, he seems to understand what I am feeling.

"So," Reid says breaking the silence, "Tryouts are tomorrow and Drake and I need to get going to prep him to try out for captain."

I could around feel Drake's hand on my waist shake. To comfort him, I place my warm firm hand over his. They stop shaking for the moment as he gazes into my eyes. I blush and turn away.

Brushing my shoulder, Drake gets up on cue with Reid.

"Well, we will see you guys tomorrow." Drake states.

All three of us waving goodbye. We watch as Reid and Drake turn the next corner and towards the parking lot.

Noah claps his hand together and Ava rests her arm on his shoulder.

They cherry blossom trees in the lunch area today are extra beautiful and I am enjoying every moment of it.

"Allison, what di you need to tell Noah and me?" Ava wonders.

Snapping myself out of my staring trance, I explain to her my dream. By the time I am finished, Noah almost looks disturbed.

"So you need help to find this 'werewolf' that attacked you?" Ava exclaims.

"Yes, could you help me out with that?" I question.

"Of course." Noah almost demands.

"Great," Ava says turning serious, "Where do we start?"

"Noah that's where you come in," I say as Noah immediately reacts to his name, " I need you to ask your dad if he has come by any werewolf pack in this area that in affiliated with Buddhism.

"Will do?" Noah said, dart up from our bench and jogging over and around the corner. Ava and I both wait till he's out of range for us to continue our conversation.

"What do you need from me for?" Ava questions.

I give her a weary smile of guilt.

"Research?" I ask with an innocent smile.

Ava immediately frowns and rolls her eyes. But she eventually agrees.

*******************************************************

"What's going on in here?" I hear Malia say as she enters my room.

Both Ava and I burst in shock from the ground. My floor covered with papers. My wall having a clear investigation board with names written all over it. Looking over to my desk, I notice my printer is overflowing with paper and reads 'out of ink'. Before Malia burst into the room, Ava was leaning on the side of my bed with a book almost glued on her face. On the other hand, I laid face planted on the floor, drooling.

After hearing Malia's oddly loud voice. We both burst up. Ava sending the book in the air and then hitting her back in the head, sending a shock of pain. She rubs in constant. When I dart up from the ground, papers from the ground stick to my face and it takes me a few tries before I can pull it off. Blushing in embarressment, Malia's eyes narrow at me.

"What are you two doing?" Malia asks again.

"Research," Ava innocently implies with a smile on her face.

"Right," Malia annoying states.

She leaves the room before she returns in an instant.

"Oh right. Scott and Liam are back from France." Malia adds.

Instantly Ava and I dart up from the ground and head downstairs. Scuring our way to the front door. We burst open the front door to see a truck and Scott helping Liam pull out suitcases. Ava smiles as she darts for her dad. They contact with a hug, Liam dropping suitcases.

Walking cautiously towards Scott I hug not as tight as Ava did for Liam. We smile at each other.

"So how was France?" I question anxiously.

"Great. I met up with an old friend." Scott implies with a smirk.

From behind me, Malia emerges from the house to hug both Scott and Lima for their safe demon less return.

"Who?" I question.

"Well," he puts out his hand while gesturing to the truck.

From the opposite side of the truck, a 6 foot 2 man walks around the back to meet my gaze. His light brown curly hair and pearly white teeth. He swings a duffle bag over his shoulder and puts out his left hand to shake mine. I shake his firm hand.

"Allison," Scott implies with a greeting smile, "This is my friend, Issac."