...* Please Read - Important News Concerning |Banished|*...

{ <.November 1st. 2016. Tuesday.> }

Hey ya'll.

So this isn't going to be easy, but I have some pretty bad news. (I'm also writing this on my phone, so I apologize if the quality isn't great.)

Well, "bad" is putting it heavily. It's bad to me.

I am putting this story on pause - hiatus, to be more accurate. Some things have.... come up, in my life that are making it difficult for me to do certain activities. I won't go into to detail, but I will tell you that I am currently not attending school anymore for the time being for personal reasons that I do not feel the need to share on the internet.

I hope you can respect my decision for that privacy.

I don't have the time to write any chapters for Banished continuously like I have been doing for many months now, and when I do, it never turns out exactly the way I planned it.

When I do write, I want it to be perfect, so I'm this time I am going to try my hardest to finish this book all in one go and have it completed by the latest of next summer.

I know. That's a long time.

Maybe I'll have it finished before then, I'm not quite sure yet to be perfectly honest, but I want this story to be good - no, great, because it is very important to me and writing is my life as I am sure I have said countless times before.

This has been an amazing experience and I love all the support and feedback I get from all my readers, commenters, voters, and anyone else who is enjoying Banished. It really means the world to me in so many ways.

I'll still be on Wattpad, of course, and be answering comments and messages, but I will not be posting anymore chapters from now on until this hiatus is over. And hopefully that will be soon, but once again, I'm not sure. 

Thank you all for everything and more, I hope you guys understand.

Much love,
     Athena Smith.