Jason Todd x reader

Okay, this is from a really old one shot from the first book so um, a recap of what happened in that one shot. Jason found you in the arms of your dead mother and took you in as his own child. You were four years old when the one shot ended and now you're 14.
Key:b/f/n=best friend's name

Jason's pov

       "Dad, Dad, Dad, Dad, Dad, Dad!" "what?" I asked voice muffled because of the pillow, "Dad, you've been like this for days," said my now 14 year old daughter Y/n, "what's gotten into you?" "that is none of your business. I'm just tired," Y/n snorted, "the great Jason Todd, is tired?" she asked mockingly "now you're just mocking me," I said, Y/n climbed on top of me and laid down on my back while doing so, she pulled the pillow off, "Dad, Uncle Roy's coming by to visit soon, can you make yourself presentable?" Y/n asked, I sighed, "I don't get why you spend so much time with that retard," I said "I'm offended," said Roy "heh, that's a cute sight," he added when he saw what position Y/n and I are in, "shut up," I said "Dad, Uncle Roy isn't a retard, he's very smart," said Y/n "ha! thanks Y/n!" said Roy beaming at Y/n "do you really think I'm going to let you spend time with my daughter, Roy?" I asked "you usually do," Y/n and Roy chorused, I groaned, "you both are being ridiculous," I said "what makes you think I'm going to spend time with Uncle Roy anyways?" asked Y/n "not that I don't want to. It's just you usually do," she quickly added "no, Y/n, you are not going to spend any time with him today," I said "he's only here to see you remember?" Y/n reminded me, I sighed, "look, as much as I want to I'm tired as fuck. I just want to spend time resting and hanging out with Y/n," I said "this job could get Y/n into any college she wants to go you know," said Roy, that got my attention, "really?" Y/n asked "yeah," said Roy "fine," I said "whose going to look after Y/n then?" "seriously Dad?" Y/n asked "Dad, I'm 14, I'm old enough to look after myself," said Y/n "except I don't trust you to be home alone," I said, Y/n puffed out her cheeks and pouted, "sorry, n/n," I said "I'm sure one of your brothers will gladly take care of her," said Roy "not Uncle Damian," said Y/n "I'm sure he's going to pull out his katana the minute he sees Dad," "probably," I agreed "Dad, what about Uncle Dick or Tim? maybe Grandpa," Y/n suggested "I don't trust Grayson nor do I trust Replacement so I guess your grandpa is the only one I trust," I said "you sure you're going to let me stay with Grandpa?" Y/n asked "why do you ask?" I asked "his first name starts with a D and ends with an n," said Y/n, realization hit me, "ugh, fine, you can stay with Grayson," I said, Y/n got off my back and left to pack her things.
       "Come on, Todd, let's get going ourselves," said Roy "fine," I said and I got up. I gave Dick a call and told him what's happening "sure, I don't mind," said Dick "thanks," I said "anytime," said Dick.
       I hung up, Y/n was waiting for me at the door, "I'll meet you at headquarters," said Roy and he left.
       I took Y/n's hand and we both left for Bludhaven, we headed to the police department since that's where Dick will most likely be.
       Sure enough, we found him there, "Grayson! your brother and niece are here!" someone called out, Dick looked up and smiled at us, "hey guys!" Dick greeted us "Uncle Dick!" Y/n squealed, she tackled him in for a tight hug, "hey there, kiddo, you missed me?" he asked hugging her back "heck yes!" said Y/n "you're going to be good right?" I asked "I will, Dad," said Y/n, I kissed the side of her head and left.

Y/n's pov

       While Uncle Dick worked, I texted b/f/n on my phone.

B/f/n:so?

Me:so what?

B/f/n:what's it like hanging out with your hot uncle?

Me:seriously, b/f/n? he's like, three times older than us

B/f/n:but who can resist him?

Me:um, me?

B/f/n:of course you can

"Who are you texting?" asked Uncle making me jump, "don't do that," I scolded at him "sorry," said Uncle, he kissed the top of my head, he then was called for a bit of help leaving me with b/f/n again.

Me:gtg bye

B/f/n:nooooooo! bye

I sighed, I miss you Dad, I really do.

*time skip*

       Many days later, Dad finally came back home and he came back with a lot of cuts and bruises.
       "What happened?!" I shrieked when I saw him "relax, kiddo, I'm fine," said Dad "fine? you look like you've let the criminals beat the living hell out of you!" said Uncle "thank you!" I said "Jason, you really need to stop getting yourself into reckless situations," said Uncle "well I'm sorry," said Dad "Y/n, come on, let's go home," said Dad, I sighed and picked up my bag, I hugged Uncle Dick hard, "bye, Uncle, I'll see you at Christmas," I said, he hugged me back, "yeah, I'll see you then," said Uncle, I let go and followed Dad, "did the mission go well?" I asked "yeah, once you finish high school you can go to any college you want," said Dad, I hugged Dad and smiled, "that's nice to hear," I said, Dad carefully wrapped his arm around my waist and kissed the top of my head, "yeah, it is," he agreed and we headed home.