Bart Allen x reader

Requested by AmyGladiatorReads 

Dick:26
Jason:23
Tim:18
Damian:15
You:13 
I'm not really sure how old Bart is so I'm making him fourteen kay?

2nd person view

                  "Hey, n/n, give us a smile," said Tim, you looked away from him, Dick crouched down to your level, "hey, come on, look at us," said Dick "we'll give you all the dessert you want," you huffed, and looked away from your oldest, "the kid acting up again?" Jason asked, he breathed out smoke, "Jay, go smoke somewhere else, you're being a bad influence to Y/n!" Dick ordered "she's just fourteen," "I know what smoking is!" You snapped at them "why can't I talk to guys? You guys can hook up with girls, and snog them or whatever, and whenever I talk to a guy it's like I set Lucifer loose!" The three of them shared a look, "look, you're our baby sister, we don't want anything to happen to you," said Dick "yeah, you getting injured is the worst thing that can happen," Tim agreed, you huffed again, "Damian doesn't seem to mind," "that's because he doesn't care about anything!" Jason answered "the only thing he's good at is being blunt, and sarcastic," you blew a raspberry "I admit, I have to side with Jason for this one." Said Dick "same here." Said Tim, you threw a pillow at your brothers, and stormed out of your bedroom.

                    You quickly encountered Damian, and when you explained what's going on, you found yourself thrown over his shoulder, "Dami!" You whined "put me down!" "As if I'll let you date Allen." said Damian, he made it to your bedroom, and dropped you off, "great, Demon's here." Jason said sarcastically, Damian shot him a look, "look, we're all gathered here to agree Y/n is not allowed to date right?" Dick asked, the other three nodded, "there's your answer, Y/n, you can't date Bart." Said Dick cheerfully, even though you're thirteen, you threw a fit like a three year old, "it's not fair! I want to! I like him!" You whined "you're mean! I hate you!" The four flinched when you said 'hate' "go away!" You threw a stuff animal at them, and threw more until they were all out. 

                 You sniffed, and crawled into your bed, you heard a whoosh of wind, you sat up to see Bart in his Kid Flash suit, "hey Y/n!" He greeted me "how'd you get in here?" You asked "easy, I vibrated my way through," said Bart, he laid down next to you on the bed, "wanna get out of here?" You smiled, and wrapped your arms around Bart's neck, "let's go!" You cheered "I need to be back by ten by the way," you added,   Bart laughed "yes, ma'am." He said, and vibrated his way through the Manor.