Jason Todd x reader

Requested by  I'm going to change your request a bit, hope that's okay.
S/p/n=special nickname(if you have one)

Y/n's pov

                      I sniffed as the rain pelted the umbrella that's over my head, Bruce gently wrapped an arm around me. "Why did death have to claim him?" I asked looking at Bruce, he squeezed my shoulders gently. "I don't know," he answered. "For all I know, we aren't going to move on easily."

                                                                             *five years later*

                      It's raining like crazy, and I was rammed into a wall, and I groaned in pain. "You know, for a person that was trained by Batman, you are one shitty fighter," said the Red Hood, he loaded his gun, and pointed at me. "Goodnight." He said, he pulled the trigger, and I dodged it, I kicked him right in the gut, and knocked the gun out of his hand.

                      I drove my knee up to his gut again, I quickly wrapped my legs around his shoulders, and flipped him over. "Shut up," I growled at him, and threw a punch, he grabbed it, and pinned me up against the wall with his leg in between mine preventing me from getting away from him. "Pretty promise ring, did your dead boyfriend give it to you?" Red Hood asked. "Shut. up," I growled again, I struggled to break free. "You know, s/n, I'm pretty sure your dead boyfriend will be so shocked," Red Hood went on. "Or should I say......... s/p/n," I stilled, I managed to knock him down somehow with such force. "Nobody, nobody, knows that name but," I began. "But," he then pulled his helmet off with a grunt. "Jason," his raven black hair is messy, his emerald green eyes meeting domino mask lenses. "Hey you," he said softly, he reached up to pull my mask off. "I've missed you," I quickly pulled him in for a heated kiss.

                              *time skip*

                 Jason planted one more kiss to my neck before pulling me close to his chest, I pulled him in for another kiss, lips swollen from all the kissing. Jason gently cradled my face while the other hand gently rested against my waist. "Don't leave." I whimpered, Jason planted a firm kiss to my forehead. "Never," he said, he allowed me to bury my face into the crook of his neck. "Sleep, Y/n, sleep," said Jason. "Sleep." And I did.