Bruce Wayne x reader

Requested by shadowbat16

Y/n's pov

                  "Seriously, guys?" I asked, both Green Arrow and Black Canary gave me a look, "yes we are serious," said Dinah "after all, you are my little sister," "I'm 27, not exactly "little"," I said using quotation marks, "we're just looking out for you," said Oliver "how long will it take for me to gain your trust?!" I snapped "everyday it's the same thing," I said "complete overprotection, refusing to let me go on missions, talking to my peers, hell, even guys!" Both shared a look again "I'm getting sick of this shit, I'm sick of you both being overprotective," I said "when. will. I. get. your. trust?!" "You're still young, Y/n," said Oliver, I threw my hands in the air, and walked away, "where do you think you're going?" Asked Dinah "away from you obviously." I snapped "Y/n!" Dinah snapped, I didn't say anything. 

                     I ripped off the tracker Oliver placed on me when he thought I wasn't paying attention, and crushed it with my boot, I huffed, and grabbed a bike, I drove off. Hours flew by, I found myself in Gotham, 'good, time for to prove to those two I don't need them.' I thought, I parked my bike, and started wandering around with my mask on, "hey pretty girl, what brings you here?" Asked a drunk, I let him get close to me, "come here, baby girl, let's have some fun." He purred, I grabbed his arm, and pinned it behind his back, "except I don't like the fun you like," I hissed into his ear "the name..... is s/n."His eyes widened, I kicked his legs out, and knocked him out with one swift move. 

                       I went on a knocking drunks, and thugs streak without any breaks, I found myself on top of a building's roof, 'humph, this is much more fun without those two watching me,' I thought 'I'm finally free, free to do whatever I want, no 'don't do that' 'it's too dangerous' 'let us handle this' 'you're my baby sister' and all that shit.' I thought, I heard a thump and I yanked out my crossbow, batarang and crossbow, facing each other. 

                      "Dark Knight," "s/n," we both lowered our weapons, he stood next to me as I watched the streets, "what brings s/n all the way out here instead of Starling City?" He asked "and I thought you're the World's Greatest Detective," I said, one look, and he got the message, "overprotective again?" "Yup," "of course," "I don't understand them, hell, I can't stand being anywhere near them anymore," "you're always welcomed to stay with me, and the boys," "thank you for the offer, but I prefer not to be babied by you either," "what makes you think I will?" I snorted, "you may not be the type, but you are, around others you aren't, but around those that you are comfortable you are," I said "what if I showed you a new side of me?" He asked, I turned to face him, "and how are you going to do that?" I asked, he unexpectedly kissed me. 

                          "That new side," he said when he pulled away, I kissed him again, "think your boys are going to be happy?" "They're probably going to be intimidated by you since you're the sister of the Black Canary." I shook with laughter, "then I accept your offer." I said, Batman scooped me up, and jumped off making me yelp. 

                           My new life here in Gotham has now begun,