Bart Allen x reader

Requested by shadowbat16 I also want to give a shout out to -Risk- she just started a x reader book and I'm here to support her all the way so please do check out her book. You also have red hair, and blue eyes btw

S/n's pov

                  "You okay?" I heard Bart, my boyfriend, asking me, I nodded, "yeah, let's go," I said, we got into time machine, "remember, this is a one way trip," Nathaniel reminded us, "we know," I said "I wish I can come with you," he mumbled "sorry, it's a two seat machine," said Bart, he entered the time, "he's right, Nate," I said "we'll fix everything," "don't go after your parents, Y/n, it's dangerous for you to tell them who you truly are," Nate warned me "but Nat-," I began "no, Y/n, you cannot tell Richard Grayson and Barbara Gordon that you're their daughter," Nate cut me off, that's right ladies and gents, my parents are Nightwing and Batgirl, "very well," I said softly "I understand it's hard for you. Bart's story is different since he's a speedster, Flash will immediately pick up Bart may be related to him," said Nate "good luck, you both need it." We nodded, everything's in place, and we went back to the past.

*after catching Bart*

Nightwing's pov

                   The girl next to the speedster reminds me of someone, question is, who? "So," I began "who are you two?" The girl averted her gaze from mine, "the name's Bart Allen," said Bart "grandson of the Flash," I frowned "Flash doesn't have any kids," I said "what if I prove it to you?" Asked Bart, he started vibrating, and dashed off, "WHAT ABOUT ME?!" The girl shouted "sorry, babe! You need to figure that out yourself!" Bart shouted "some boyfriend you are!" The girl snapped back, Robin and I shared a look before looking at the girl, "who are you?" I asked "well, don't you want to know," the girl spat, she refused to meet my gaze, "what are you, afraid of looking at me directly?" I asked crossing my arms, "do I really want to talk to my future dad like this?" The girl snapped, she instantly bit her lips, "wait, what?" Asked Robin "I said too much," she mumbled "ugh, I hate myself," I grabbed her chin, and made her look at me, blue eyes, "who's your mother?" I asked "is your mother Barbara Gordon?" "I'm not saying anything," she snapped "fine," I said, I pulled out a needle, "if you won't tell, I can just take a sample of your blood, and that will tell me everything I need to know." The girl quickly swung her feet at me knocking the needle out of my hands, she quickly knocked Robin down too and took off using some very familiar acrobatic moves.

                 "Make sure she doesn't leave!" Robin nodded, and ran after her.

S/n's pov

                I managed to unlock the handcuffs, and ducked just before Superboy swung his fist to my head, with the acrobatic skills Dad taught me, I jumped away just in time. I quickly took off running again, "come back here, kid!" I heard Superboy growling, and he chased after me, another pair of footsteps started catching up with me, I looked back to see Malcolm Duncan chasing after me too. 'Crap,' I cursed in my head 'the two tanks are chasing my ass.' Just when I took a sharp turn someone tackled me down.

                My arms are pinned on my back, "let *grunt* go of me," I growled "Nightwing still has questions for you." Said Robin, he handcuffed me again, and threw me over his shoulder, I tried to squirm out of his grip since I'm small for my age.

                Nightwing took my blood, and had it tested, my mother indeed is Barbara Gordon and my father is Richard Grayson, "I don't understand," said Mom "why hide this from us?" "If I tell you, the future will change drastically," I said "I can't have that," "does something bad happen to Barbara and me?" Asked Dad "yes," I softly said, both stared at me, "what?" Asked Mom "what happens to us?" "That's all I can say," I said "she's right," I heard Bart agreeing with me, I glared at him, "you son of a gun!" I snapped at him "some boyfriend you are!" He raised his hands in defense, "whoa, okay, babe, you know exactly why I left you," said Bart "besides, I think you were perfectly fine," "fine?" I repeated "FINE?!" The trio winced at my tone "you son of gun, I was not fine! I had to take on Superboy, Malcolm Duncan, Robin, and Nightwing! And you thought I was fine?! Well think again, Allen! I was not fine!" Let's just say Bart received a very long lecture about abandoning me like that.

Preview

Everything's quiet, too quiet, a tiger very quietly prowls forward, her dark eyes settled for the doe, the doe's head snaps up, the tiger freezes, the doe sniffs at the air then bonds off, and the tiger follows. The chase is on.

The tiger chases the doe to a large clearing, on a tree branch is a girl, a girl with perfect ebony black hair, turquoise eyes with hints of silver lining her eyes, and she has a perfect aim for her crossbow, when the doe was in perfect range, she pulled the trigger.

So? How was the preview? Was it good? I really don't know, so please tell me soon okay? Be nice too.