Damian Wayne x reader

Requested by Animelover6858
Damian:18
You:17

Y/n's pov

                   I heard soft knocking on my door, I opened it to see Damian with a textbook in hand. "Ready?" He asked, I nodded. "Yeah." I said, I shut the door when he entered. When I turned around, Damian's lips are on mine, he had pinned me up against the wall with my legs wrapped around his waist, Damian pulled away, and softly planted kisses up, and down my neck. "Damian," I moaned softly. "You're so beautiful, beloved," Damian mumbled against my neck. "Wait, what about Jason?" I asked, I gasped when he bit my neck. "He can't know," Damian pulled away, and gently kissed me. "He doesn't know, beloved, nobody does," said Damian, he reconnected his lips to mine, he gently carried me to bed. "Wait, no, stop, you pervert," I said shoving him away. "Come on, let's do homework." Damian groaned. "Very well, beloved." 

Jason's pov

                    I watched Demon walk out of my baby sister's room, I quickly entered her bedroom. "What did Demon want?" Y/n was brushing her hair when I had entered, and she placed it down. "Nothing, but homework," said Y/n. "Why?" I gave her a questioning look. "I don't believe you," I said, Y/n turned to face me. "Really?" She asked, she crossed her arms. "I can't believe you! Jason, the only thing we did was homework!" I noticed something on her neck, it looked like a.......... hickey? 

                     I jumped on her making her yelp, and I pinned her down, I checked, and I'm right........ Demon had sex with my baby sister. "You...... had sex with him?!" Y/n struggled to break free from my grip. "I did not!" She snapped. "He just left a hickey, and that's it!" I growled even more, I grabbed her, and threw her over my shoulder. "Let go of me!" I grunted, and tightened my grip. "I do not trust you with him around," I snapped back. "You are staying with the Outlaws." 

Y/n's pov

                      I glared at Roy, and Kori as they watched me. "I hate you," Roy just rolled his eyes. "Love you too, Y/n," Roy said giving me a grin. "Shut up," I snapped. "Y/n, please, Jason only means well," said Kori. "You're his only living member he has left of his family." I snorted. "It doesn't mean he can choose who I want to date," I snapped back. "I love Damian, and nothing's going to change my mind." Roy, and Kori shared a look. "Let's see what Jaybird says." Said Roy. 

Jason's pov

                       I shot at Demon multiple times, and he dodge every single one. I growled. "How dare you date my baby sister?!" Demon ducked when another bullet was fired at him. "I have a right to choose whom I wish to be in love with," Demon answered, he ducked again when a knife was hurtled at him. "And I truly do love your sister, Todd, whether you like it or not." I growled, and pulled the trigger of the gun multiple times only for him to dodge all of them. "Jason, stop!" I stopped, and saw Y/n jumping into Damian's arms making me clench my jaw. 

Y/n's pov

                      I clung onto Damian tightly. ""هل أنت بخير، هل أضر بك؟" (are you alright? Did he hurt you?) I asked, Damian gently kissed me. "I'm fine, beloved, no injuries," said Damian, he tucked my head underneath his chin, and planted a kiss to the top of my head. "I'm alright." I caught Jason glaring at us, and I glared back. I let Damian scoop me up, and carry me out of the Batcave.

2nd person view

                     As days went by, Jason carefully watched you, and Damian, now everybody knows about your relationship with the current Robin. Jason watched you interact with Damian, he slowly began to realize Damian's the only person that mattered to you in a real long time. Then, four years passed by, and you're waiting at the alter for Jason. He leaned in close, and whispered "I approve." You beamed up at him, he offered you his arm, and you took it. At the end of the day, you're not Y/n Todd anymore........ it's Y/n Wayne.