Damian Wayne x reader

Requested by ruger76512 I know you asked for the reader to be his sister, but that will make Roy a bit too old, so, I'm making the reader to be his daughter instead.

Robin's pov

         I watched Todd talk to Arsenal, aka Roy Harper, they shook hands and Todd came back with a girl following him. I raised an eyebrow in suspicion.

        "Who is she, Todd?" I asked "Y/n Harper," the girl said "you're Damian Wayne or 'Demon' as Jason calls you," she added, I glared at Todd before looking at Y/n, she had a quiver on her back filled with black arrows, and a sleek, smooth black bow in her left/right hand.

        "*snort* whatever," I said "and don't call me 'Demon'," I added and drove off with my bike.

Y/n's pov

        I snorted when he left, Jason got onto his own bike and handed me a helmet.

       "Is he always like that?" I asked him, I wrapped my arms around his waist and he drove off.

        "eh, he's worse than that," Jason replied while driving. I leaned on his back and watched the scenery change, a while later, we reached a huge, dark cave.

         "Black Arrow, welcome," Batman said nodding at me, I looked around the cave in awe.

          "Jason told me about the cave a lot, but I didn't expect it to be this big," I said, Batman gave Jason a look before leaving for patrol.

          "Did I do something wrong?" I asked "nah, he accepts you," said Jason

           "Is that her, Jason?" I heard someone asking, I  turned to see a boy wearing a black and red suit.

          "You're Tim Drake!" I said "or 'Replacement' as Jason calls you," Tim gave Jason a dirty look before looking at me.

         "You're Y/n Harper, Roy's oldest daughter," Tim said "and like your dad, you're good at archery," Tim added.

         "You got that right, Tim, I don't really like Damian though," I said "why? Was he a jerk?" Tim asked

         "Hell yeah he was," I said, Tim just stared at me, "Dad curses like a sailor and with Jason along the cursing is much worse," I said

          "Really, Jason?" Tim asked

          "What? You can't expect me to stay quiet can you?" Jason replied, Tim sighed and shook his head before muttering, "just............ no more cursing from the kid,"

           "What the hell, Tim? I thought you were the cool one!" I called after him as he left.

            "I am the cool one!" Tim shouted

             "Nah, I'm the cool one," Jason said ruffling my hair "what about Dick? I thought you said I can meet him too,"

             "Heard my name," said a guy, he wore a black and blue suit with a bird on his chest.

             "Yo, this must be Y/n Harper," said the guy, he squatted down to my level and gave me a smile.

              "You do/don't really  look like your dad,"

               "Why thank you," I said(if you don't look like Roy add sarcasm), Jason chuckled and said.

                "Come on, n/n, let me show you your bedroom for the next few months," I kicked his leg making him wince

                "Nobody, but Dad can call me 'n/n'," I said before going up the stairs.

Damian's pov

                 I happened to walk through the halls to see Todd showing Harper to her bedroom. She gave me a small smile, but I didn't smile back, instead, I walked passed her.

                 "I really do wish he shows some emotion," I heard Harper saying, I glared at her and continued walking away.

Y/n's pov

                  "He's always been that way," said Jason.

                    "He always will no matter what," I looked at Jason before looking at Damian as he left.

                      Maybe somebody can help him.

                       *many months later*

                       "Come on, Damian, there's gotta be something besides reading," I said to him with a pout.

                          "As if I will do anything childish with you," Damian snapped while reading.

                           I huffed and snatched the book from him

                            "Hey!" Damian protested instantly standing up. I tauntingly held the book in my hands.

                              "Give. it. back,"

                               "Hmm, how about no?"

                                "Now, Harper!"

                                 "Nope,"

                                  That's when Damian did something unexpected. He kissed me hard while stealing the book back, he tossed the book over his shoulder and gently placed on hand on my waist while the other held my right cheek.

                                   "Jason and Dad are going to kill you,"

                                    "TT, let them try,"