Damian Wayne x reader

Hello! I am back! I lost track of how long this book has been on hiatus, but I am back! Let's get this one shot on the road! 

Damian's pov

                                                                                                              I watched Martha, my four year old daughter, run around in the gardens of the Wayne Manor, Titus chased after her as she ran around. When Titus had finally caught up with her, he started licking Martha making her laugh while I smiled. "There's that smile," said a voice, I looked back to see my beautiful wife with two glasses of wine making me smile. "So you've been waiting for me to smile?" I asked accepting the glass, Y/n hummed as an answer, and she wrapped her arm around my waist while leaning into my side. "Why? Do you have a problem with that?" Asked Y/n, she took a sip of the wine, and smiled at me. "No, I don't," I said, I finished the rest of the wine, and continued to watch Martha play with Titus. "Titi, hurry up!" Martha said, she giggled, and ran off again making Y/n smile too. "We have the most perfect child," said Y/n. "She's absolutely perfect." I nodded in agreement. "She is," I agreed, Martha ran over to me. "Daddy, Daddy, play with me?" Martha asked giving me puppy dog eyes. "Very well." I said, I handed the wine glass over to Y/n, and I scooped Martha up making her squeal.  

Y/n's pov

                                                                                                              I smiled at my husband, and daughter play together, I walked back inside, and cleaned the wine glasses before walking out again. Martha squealed making me laugh softly to myself, and I watched, after awhile, I called them back in. Martha clung onto my leg as I walked back inside. "Mommy, wanna play outside!" She pouted at me. "I'm sorry, baby, I really am," I said. "But it's getting late, and little girls need to go to bed so she can be ready for daycare tomorrow right?" Martha perked up. "Yeah!" She agreed. "Then upstairs you go," said Damian. "Go on, we'll check on you soon," Martha nodded enthusiastically, and bounded up the stairs, after she did, Damian wrapped his arms around me, his nose buried into my neck. "Ever think about having more kids?" He asked huskily into my ear. "Damian Al Ghul Wayne, you are one lustful man," I said, Damian smirked against my neck, and pressed a kiss to my neck. "That's because I have a very beautiful woman," said Damian. "And I get to call you mine," I turned to face him. "You are such a possessive man," I said, Damian pressed his lips against mine. "I'm possessive over you," he growled. "Alright, enough," I said pushing his chest away from me. "While you think about your possessiveness, I'm going to check on Martha." I said, and I went upstairs. 

                                                                                                            I found Martha ready for bed, she slipped underneath the covers, and I pulled it up. "Goodnight, darling." I said kissing her forehead. "Goodnight, Mommy," said Martha, I brushed a strand of h/c hair from her vibrant green eyes. "Where's Daddy?" Right on time, Damian came inside. "Hey," Damian greeted her, he kissed Martha's forehead too. "Goodnight." Martha snuggled into her bed, and fell asleep. 

                                                                                                             Damian, and I walked out of Martha's bedroom, Damian suddenly pulled me into our bedroom with his lips against mine. "Be ready for our next child."